It's supposed to be 1975. I should be in L.A., driving a bright red '72 Thunderbird, getting laid by a dude with an Afro, thick sideburns and nappy chest hair, wearing platforms. 😍
StrawberryLetter23 StrawberryLetter23 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Hobbies

I am with you sister... this world has become a bore with all the rules, it will be the first time in history that the older generation will actually be more deprived then the newer one.

Best Answer

That's so true.

Best Answer

you're not alone...

Best Answer

Are you kidding???I should have been born in 1945 in Liverpool.Grow up with the Beatles and make George Harrison mine before that Pattie Boyd...Ah,life is so unfair!!!

Best Answer

So unfair indeed! SMH.

Best Answer

We can only hope a time machine will be invented soon...xD

Best Answer

Yeah. Hopefully Apple is working on that as we speak.

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!xD

Best Answer

I used to feel that way. I thought I would have been happier in the 1920s, of course the down side there is that they were followed by the great depression and then WWII.

Best Answer

we are close to hitting the great depressinon again and we have a war still in effect today where people are still dying everyday so we are not that far off in that asspect

Best Answer

Sadly true.

Best Answer

yes but have you ever just tried doing an re inactment? lol

Best Answer

Wish I could :)

Best Answer

WOW...you know exactly what you want!

Best Answer

Yep ;)

Best Answer

Add in wrong family ansd I say YES.

Best Answer