I really need someone like that in my life. But sadly they don't grow on trees.
Seraphx Seraphx 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

All comes them that wait. There is someone out there for everyone yours may be just around the corner.

Best Answer

He will find you. You do not need to find him.

Best Answer

it is a challenge but we are out there

Best Answer

Please Have faith , one day is one day , that is what i blv.....

Best Answer

Haha as someone who moves in certain dom/sub fetish circles, I can tell you will certainty that it isn't as uncommon as you think. Lots of guys just aren't open about that sort of thing. You might try men older than yourself. They tend to be more dominant, more confident, and more willing to fill that role.

Best Answer

Why not search on a site GEARED toward that sort of thing? Why EP???

Best Answer

I'm not searching. I only asked if I'm the only one having problems with that. Sharing experiences and stuff.

Best Answer

Experiences are shared here in the groups. You''ll have more luck there finding "like-minded"people.

Best Answer

Ok I didn't know.

Best Answer

No worries : )

Best Answer

that famous saying that girls always say in my school: perfect guys only exist in books =_=

Best Answer

There's a pretty big gap between perfect and a total freak you know.

Best Answer

i know xD but whats ur personal definition of freak lol

Best Answer

Well I had someone who stalked me I got like 10 emails a day. And well just pervs who only look after their own pleasure.

Best Answer

oh lol

Best Answer