Between the brutal crackdown on OWS which makes the Berkut look like pacifists, and SWAT and attack dogs sicked on people in California in a public park protesting police brutality and then the Canadian government arresting 1000 peaceful protesters at the G8 in Toronto. How can these dummie's even keep a straight face? Wonder how many takes it took,
PicturesOfABetterLife PicturesOfABetterLife 31-35, M 5 Answers Feb 22 in Politics

this is how this country deals with protesting & the civil rights demonstrations in the 60's should ilustrate how heavy handed the law is with protesting .You can't blame that on Obama ,This is not some Obama thing ,remember the chainy busch WMD & that hole iraq war debacle.Politicians lie ,they seem to be quite consistant with that & hypocracy!

Best Answer

I'm embarrassed by Obama daily when it comes to foreign policy. The toothless lion speaks of "red lines" and "consequences" and the world rolls in laughter.

Best Answer

Actually I see it as hardly toothless and absolutely malicious. Having clowns like Nuland who is a died in the wool Cheney stooge and mad man McCain stirring up a revolution on Russia's border with no end game. And far from no consequences. I believe Yanikovich actually felt he had no option but to retreat and watch the coup happen or be the next Melosevic.

Best Answer

No one takes McCain seriously. I'm rooting for the people of Ukraine. I hope they can be free of Putin's cesspool of corruption, however they are dependent in so many ways. I can only hope that the feeling will spread into Russia and the Russian people will rebel against Putin themselves.

Best Answer

Very good questions , but sadly no good answers.

Best Answer

Since I can't respond to block happy democrat cheerleaders like stud muffin...Bloomberg is no real republican. Not that most repubs are anything to write home to mother about... He is an opportunist who is a big govt fan rather than a conservative.

As usual with anything in life, the truth is in the middle.. Most of the occupy crowd were peaceful people who wished for change but some were idiots who wanted anarchy.

As far as is reported, more have died in the Ukraine than did in any occupy crackdown so the comparison is invalid.

Best Answer

Oh.. I missed that gem.. University admin are republicans.....wow.
That's funny.

Best Answer

I agree with you there. The party of the anti intellectual as University Admins. Not likely.

Best Answer

Yeah but OWS did not have rioters setting police officers on fire and firing live ammunition at police either and they did not having a superpower telling them that they have to let a mob burn the capital to the ground and kill police and not retaliate in anyway or face economy destroying sanctions. Apparently Obama thinks Ukrainians are not allowed to restore law and order in their own country.

Best Answer

True enough. At that level of politics, ideology is a joke... It's about power.

Best Answer

I hate to break it to you but most of the university administrators and mayors (like Bloomberg) who order crackdowns on peaceful protesters are Republicans. Your effort to look like a Democrat is transparent and pathetic

Best Answer

And your pathological partisanship is pathetic and disturbing. Hate to burst your bubble but I am a Canadian socialist and don't give a flying **** about Democrats or Republicans. News flash. The world does not revolve around DC.

Best Answer

There are plenty of right wing Republican sympathizers in Canada too especially the western part

Best Answer

That is in fact very true ,also have fundementalist christians in their politics.

Best Answer