maybe it's bc my ex used to go with me and we were together 2.5 years and recently broke up. or maybe it's the fact that it took me 10 mins to find a parking space when i got back to my place and then the sprinklers came on when i was finally walking in, heavy laden with stuff....
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 7 Answers Jun 15, 2012

and I love going to the grocery... i like checking labels , reading the ingredients. Deciding to try a new item.

Best Answer

aww im sorry you are going through the same thing..it sure does hurt..i came home and cried and cried

Best Answer

hugs dear.. we will get over it.. just needs time.. and then you can go to the grocery again without the weight of the memory

Best Answer

Get youself a bottle of your favourite wine, or maybe push the boat out and buy a case?

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

You need Peapod

Best Answer

what's that?

Best Answer

Around here it's shopping for groceries online and having it all delivered.

Best Answer

nice! dont have the money for that tho, i assure you:)

Best Answer

I used to go grocery shopping after work (either 11pm, or 3am), after a really rough day. It was soothing, mindlessly going isle to isle. I lost myself in the stock, thinking about prices rather than death and suffering. It was a mini-vacation. You are not alone.

Best Answer

haha yes that aspect is nice..it's just when you go to check out and they are like 10 deep at each register bc they refuse to open more...and you're looking over the clientele...there are the really poor hispanic people (at least where i live) using their food stamps...the white people with their beer (something about that is sad to me???), sometimes already drunk and with really bad hair and tats....the disgruntled and tired cashiers..it is very surreal to me somehow

Best Answer

I don't mean to say I am better than anyone else, but that part does make me feel better about myself. I realize that the situation I am in I should be more grateful. While I knew I had a "way out", others did not.

Best Answer

Do it online, its much easier.

Best Answer

oh geez! that sounds expensive when i could just go during the day!

Best Answer

But just imagine.......no getting stuck in traffic, no long queues or crappy weather, no lugging heavy bags or people with trolley rage. I do it on the comfort of my sofa with a glass of wine x

Best Answer

ahh you must be living the LIFE!

Best Answer