its more common then you think, it is natural to detach from situations, everyone does it in a different way.

Best Answer

you r not alone........i prefer not to share everything.........specially i dont share my sorrow even wid my close friends

Best Answer

No you are not alone :(

Best Answer

You are def not alone on that.

Best Answer

I have no one person who knows everything, but if one considers all of my friends/family/therapists COMBINED, I have told EVERYTHING.

Best Answer

The only thing that is secret is what means most to you. Their is no BIG SECRET! Just saying. And you do its a big world out there find a friend tell them stuff make them promise they will keep it and even if they dont its not like they came up to you and killed you. You live through **** like that. Take a risk. I am here if you want to talk. Of coarse you wont anyways but hey who am i ganna tell lol. Anyways. All i am saying is you can litteraly go up to a stranger on the side of the street talk ALL your secrets out, and you know what they wont give a **** and they wont tell anyone you have a risk of knowing. I intentionaly imbarce myself in a diffrent town because i know no one knows me so wtf can they do about it lol. Just open up its hard.... but extreamly easie. One secret at a time, one less lie said :)

Best Answer

I wouldnt have it anyother way, for myself.

Best Answer

Alls it take is one step to sharing yourself... the more you share with the others, you will begin to seep the rewards. <br />
Open yourself up.

Best Answer

lots of people here to tell to

Best Answer

Ah yes, but even all of you I can't tell things to... like my name, for instance. That's a pretty big secret to keep, dontcha think?

Best Answer

My name is Mike Winther...

Best Answer

My name is... not Thomas Aquinus.

Best Answer

If people really want to know who a persons name is.. they follow up their IP addy. After taht its just running the name through data bases.. IE.. stalking

Best Answer

*rolls eyes* Point entirely missed. Altogether.

Best Answer

actually it's quite clear. If you fear being yourself .. how can you possibly talk to another?

Best Answer

It's less a fear... more a duty. A duty to be who people expect me to be. A duty to a certain way of living... being...

Best Answer

it's your choice on who you want to be.. in the shade... or in the sun... and if you think you have a duty to be something that others are expecting you to be...then get off this site

Best Answer