AloneForever91 AloneForever91 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 12 in Parenting & Family

my family abandoned me a long time ago, showed me no real loyalty at all. I've dismissed them out of my life. I have felt so much isolation and sadness, that I find it unforgiveable that I was left standing all alone and without any emotional support whatsoever. I have also cried many tears over the years. What you need to do is establish a new family made up of people who are and were there for you all along, and consider them the family that you need.

Best Answer

No not just you. my family is not close to me in anyway idk why im so different but i let it go idc I am same but don't cry

Best Answer

You're not the only one. Personally, I could never hate my family despite all the troubles, but I see where you're coming from.

Best Answer

Yeah, I totally blocked three of 'em on Facebook the other day. One of 'em traumatized me as a kid, so they can 'get ******,' and not in a GOOD way :P

Best Answer

Nope not alone. Can't control your family you can only control your reaction to them.

Best Answer

I just wish they left me alone

Best Answer