Seriously, him, Robert Downy Jr and Chris Hemsworth....all in one movie? It would have been a pretty epic line up.
fortysixandtwo fortysixandtwo 22-25, F 17 Answers May 2, 2012

I'm disappointed that Ed Norton won't be sharing my bed tonight!

Best Answer

Edward WHO? Is he even an actor? Maybe you meant Edward Scissor-hands

Best Answer

Fight Club? American History X? The Illusionist?! Seriously, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Best Answer

Never heard of him, and what does kissing my mother with my mouth have to do with anything that I said? That was rude, ignorant, and just totally out of place.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Sorry, I didn't see your response, the smile was for I was playing.

Best Answer

OK, alls well.

Best Answer

Yeah, it cut off my smiley face in the original response though. Haha, sorry. Really though, you haven't seen those movies? American History X was a fantastic movie when it came out. The Illusionist was good as well. :-)

Best Answer

Nope, I am not much of a movie person and they would have to be comedy or adventure to really catch my eye. I will not even think of going to a Drama or chick flick, and forget horror, as I have seen the best ones and nothing lately has come close to them. IE: (Exorcist, Omen)

Best Answer

Ah, yes horror has gone to crap over the years. I hate remakes..Amityville Horror with Ryan Reynolds I enjoyed though. The Human Centipede infuriates me, how is it so popular?!

Best Answer

Kids that have not seen the classics will keep the box office going on the junk films

Best Answer

Not after I saw Mark Ruffalo play him last night. He was so incredibly good in it Norton didn't hold a candle to him. His performance took the movie over the top from really good to amazing

Best Answer

Oooh, interesting. Now I really can't wait to see it. Thanks for the comment.

Best Answer

i didn't even know they made a Avengers movie at all

Best Answer

Yup & it was so good it was rediculous. Best superhero movie EVER

Best Answer

Yes, that sucks when they change the characters after you already get used to seeing them play a certain role.

Best Answer

Yeah I was pretty bummed, I thought (as always) he did a great job!<br />
I still can't believe who they got, I like him but wow he is not right for this role. :

Best Answer

Hmmm i'll have to let you know after i've seen it .. At least it wasn't Lou Ferrigno, who will in his mind be forever the hulk .. as witnessed on Celebrity Apprentice... hilarious .. lololololololollolololololol

Best Answer

It would have been nice. I thought he did a fine Hulk film. But then again I don't like Mark Ruffalo so I'm biased. He's probably a nice guy, but he's like a suicidal high school math teacher giving a lecture on abstinence in every one of his films. Maybe that quality will make him a good Banner.

Best Answer

Hahaha!

Best Answer

I haven't seen The Avengers yet, but I absolutely loved Norton as Banner. He really looked and acted like how I imagined Banner.

Best Answer

way better then i was expecting 10/10 for me

Best Answer

Man, I can't wait to see it. Glad to hear.

Best Answer

I don't know what happened there either. did he ask for too much money? maybe he was working on other commitments.

Best Answer