I'm disappointed that Ed Norton won't be sharing my bed tonight!

Best Answer

Not after I saw Mark Ruffalo play him last night. He was so incredibly good in it Norton didn't hold a candle to him. His performance took the movie over the top from really good to amazing

Best Answer

Oooh, interesting. Now I really can't wait to see it. Thanks for the comment.

Best Answer

Yes, that sucks when they change the characters after you already get used to seeing them play a certain role.

Best Answer

Yeah I was pretty bummed, I thought (as always) he did a great job!<br />
I still can't believe who they got, I like him but wow he is not right for this role. :

Best Answer

Hmmm i'll have to let you know after i've seen it .. At least it wasn't Lou Ferrigno, who will in his mind be forever the hulk .. as witnessed on Celebrity Apprentice... hilarious .. lololololololollolololololol

Best Answer

It would have been nice. I thought he did a fine Hulk film. But then again I don't like Mark Ruffalo so I'm biased. He's probably a nice guy, but he's like a suicidal high school math teacher giving a lecture on abstinence in every one of his films. Maybe that quality will make him a good Banner.

Best Answer

Hahaha!

Best Answer

way better then i was expecting 10/10 for me

Best Answer

Man, I can't wait to see it. Glad to hear.

Best Answer