I wish I could reword this, because it seems a bit awkward.
animallover110293 animallover110293 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Self Improvement

Nope.

Best Answer

nope. i got mine right here and i graduated last year.

Best Answer

The people in my class who got first-class grades were (a) the downright native geniuses, and (b) the people who had no social life because they spent all their free time knuckling down and working (and of course (ab), both of the above).<br />
So unless you're a bona fide genius, you probably want to get on with the reading. (Though if I was telling my past self this, I'd probably say "work a little bit harder, go to a few more parties, and watch a lot less TV").

Best Answer

No you are not the only one - because I stop over your place and read your textbooks in my spare time too. :)

Best Answer

I'm now reading a very thick programming book during my semester break

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with knowledge

Best Answer

I like that the top answers are pro-studying. It makes me think a little more of the average 'EPer'. And it also reminds me I have about 75% of a text book to get through that I started last week. ( Self study ).

Best Answer

No, I read them and professional journals.

Best Answer

Of course not. It's what I used to do and it's how I managed to graduate with honors.

Best Answer

I loved my biochemistry, biology and physics textbooks. I collect very old textbooks on genetics; they are great!

Best Answer

That's a good thing

Best Answer

probably - unless you've got a very weird stalker

Best Answer