bannido bannido 22-25, M 14 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think that way. The most I expect a guy online to speak about is sex and female body parts.

Then there are those rare few who try to stray from the flock and show how 'intellectual' they are by regurgiating words already said by great men.

Best Answer

Well i feel alot of the women have a predisposition-ed thinking that all men a horndog or the like and if thats not the case not just here but everywhere i see they have in their profile ''You have to be interesting or i wont reply to Hello or Hi'' not that i am much of a chatter just find it very peculiar. Sorry still figuring out how to use this ****

Best Answer

Well it didn't happen out of the blue. Women didn't wake up and decide to think this way oneday.
What I wonder is. If men know they have nothing interesting to say why not chat amongst one another rather than wanting women to develop an entire conversation around "Hey"?

Best Answer

Not saying that they should develop an entire conversation around "Hey" that was just an example i am saying they should be equally responsive instead of replying with single word's like ok mhm yea etc.

Best Answer

That normally happens when we're being bothered and arent woman enough to just end the conversation.

Best Answer

Wow, you are very sexist. So if all men are horn dogs and speak only of female body parts and such then all women must be hormonal *******? Is that what your saying?

Best Answer

I didn't say anything about horn dogs. That's the majority of what you all talk about. I was calling you all stupid, not horn dogs. Those just happen to be the first two topics you speak of more so than video games, and bullsh it.

Best Answer

I haven't had a problem. I like talking to non sexist women. I think they are a lot more fun to talk with. Creative minds.

Best Answer

I do not at all expect a guy to carry the conversation if he's someone who interests me. Some people do tend to get short replies from me though, it means I'm just being nice.

Best Answer

Yup ....pretty much

Best Answer

I do expect men to hold a conversation. They're autonomous people, not walking penises. And I'm sometimes disappointed. The times that I am not disappointed, however, are wonderful.

Best Answer

Depends.

How do you talk to them? Do you come off right away with a comment about s3x or herr physical appearance? Even if it's a "compliment" in your eyes, it can come off as you only wanting something s3xual from her, and she may stop the convo right there.

Best Answer

I dont talk about sex at all not interested in talking about it can have it in real life. Do i do not compliment unnecessarily either its just something i have noticed and was curious.

Best Answer

If they are using a smart phone I think you are 100% right. You be lucky to get a few words here and there from them.

Best Answer

Online and offline, and it's a way of figuring out if that guy is worth their time or not. Seems harsh but c'mon, if a person can't at least maintain a conversation, c'mon.

Best Answer

You aren't alone. Many here just don't put much effort into making friends.

Best Answer

Well i feel alot of the women have a predisposition-ed thinking that all men a horndog or the like and if thats not the case not just here but everywhere i see they have in their profile ''You have to be interesting or i wont reply to Hello or Hi'' not that i am much of a chatter just find it very peculiar.

Best Answer

Wow really? I dont have a problem making friends I just have a hard time keeping them. When people dont put any effort into me I get distant and uninterested.

Best Answer

@staleywise not in my expirence, im very outgoing and I clean my circle out every 2 months. Ive gone through 100s of people.

Best Answer

Same here. I cant really be bothered and run after someone to talk to.

Best Answer