ginaleecooper ginaleecooper 26-30, F 13 Answers Apr 13, 2013 in Affairs

It takes two to tango. I have more of a problem with the bloke, he said the vows, not his mistress.

Best Answer

I understand, but I am talking about those women who are specially looking to seduce and "get" the man just because they can not handle the happiness of a couple and the jealousy is too high for them to focus on all the other single men.

Best Answer

if someone wrecked your marriage it wasn't much of a marriage to begin with . its like blaming the telephone pole for wrecking your car

Best Answer

I gather you are the victim and he did you wrong Ok you'll get over it and have a happy life

Best Answer

that is not true if the woman does not want to try or make effort to help fix things then how can he fix it...

Best Answer

Nope. There's loads of you. All high and mighty on your moral high ground without understanding the intricacies that lead to affairs.

Best Answer

Of course Stayandcheat, of course. And yes, I like my moral high, reason why I'll never agree with something so selfish, sneaky and pride-less. But your name says it all so...no time for me to lose here.

Best Answer

It's shouldn't be about agreeing with, more about understanding.

Best Answer

No, you're not the only one I'm sure. Anyone who sets out to destroy what someone else has, is to be disliked. But the man has to be willing in the first place - and not ALL men are capable of being unfaithful - that's a myth.

Best Answer

the very existence of them makes me want to become a celibate.

Best Answer

No person in their right mine intentionally goes to wreck a marriage unless their just heartless and insane. Otherwise that person just met this married person and fell for them and cant help but be with them on this hand then it may be said as "okay". And indeed it does take two to tango

Best Answer

No body but the 2 in the marriage can wreck it. The party that did it needs to stand up and take the blame can a girl or guy trully make you do what you do not want to?

Best Answer

Love can do anything but the truth is there and sad: men are men and with enough seduction most of them can be tempted. If the man is a womanizer and looking for trouble the blame is 100% on him, otherwise the blame is on the mistress. I see so many women around me wrecking someone else's marriage without an ounce of bad feeling and I just can't understand how selfish they are, just trying to understand where they are coming from.

Best Answer

LOL it makes it so easy to blame the girl and not the guy unless the girl is under age:-((((((((((((((

Best Answer

women have affairs to not just men

Best Answer

That is more then true woman do it for a different reason:-)

Best Answer

Doesn't everyone, apart from lawyers that is.

Best Answer

yes there are some people who intentionally "wreck marriages" but on the other hand there are some who just find happiness and decide to stay, i don't think they should be disliked because you can't choose who you fall in love with and i think that if you fall in love with a married man it was just fate. some go through a and it ends others last and the man leaves his wife (or vice versa) and him and the "mistress" live happily ever after...

Best Answer

Thinking the answer is "yes" to that.

Best Answer