CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 11 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Habits

Umm, I'm always going to remember now that you like to stick things up your ***. Whenever I see your user, I now will picture you as a red headed guy bending over with a turkey baster up his ***....lol

Best Answer

Shrimping.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I hope you are. <br />
(but on the humorous side I loved the answers to your question. So thank you! I needed a laugh)

Best Answer

Me too.. i would hate to feel my identiry threatened by someone else who does this.

Best Answer

Best Answer

you are a freak. has anyone ever told you that? they are not laughing with you, but rather at you.

Best Answer

Hmmm... interesting.

Best Answer

Haha, I reread my answer, and it seems a little harsh so, sorry. but seriously, are you legit about this?

Best Answer

Its cool, I get off on insults from people I don't know. It is the people I know that can really hurt me. I am joking about this behavior though :)

Best Answer

A movie about ba<x>seball star "Babe" Ruth said he loved to tell a woman to pull his finger at a party and then fart loudly and joke about it. His second manager and his first wife were horrified by such behavior, and so were the Boston High Society people for whom he did this. Football star Bret Favre said he did that some as well. I often attend parties given by a wealthy lady. I do not think she and her guests want you at her parties.

Best Answer

Cool info.

Best Answer

NOT ANYMORE.

Best Answer

Good for you. Nice to know there is a way out of this hell.

Best Answer

yes. yes you are.

Best Answer

Thank God!

Best Answer

Probably not. But yeah, you get no invite to my party !

Best Answer

Noooooooooo!

Best Answer

Remind me to skip thanksgiving at your place.

Best Answer

But.. but..

Best Answer

Way to go dude.....party on!!!

Best Answer

*high fives*

Best Answer

Or could you be just from the tenderloin district of SF? (Giggle factor)

Best Answer