NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 17 Answers Jan 1, 2012

No, you're not the only one.....I've never smoked weed or used any illegal drug. Drugs scare the hell out of me.

Best Answer

Ned I don't remember if I ever did smoke weed , But in the Nam I was stoned out on Bud just to remain sane , I see there has been a paschar punn connection ned :-) Now all soldiers were called joe by the Googs & were considered BuKuDinkieDow ( Big and Crazy ) .

Best Answer

Never did.. never would.

Best Answer

I never have either. I am happy with my cigarettes and alcohol, illegal drugs have never interested me.

Best Answer

yes! LoL I would you to try it! Note: first time smokers may not be affected

Best Answer

No,Ned.

Best Answer

Seriously, Neddie, never? Wow.

Best Answer

Never and never wanted to

Best Answer

Nothing special about it really. I haven't been high in 25 years. All it ever did to me was make my laugh and get cravings for odd food.

Best Answer

Nope, I've never smoked weed either.

Best Answer

im 13 so... its not really easy to get it xD. I made a decision along time ago never to drink caffiene,alchol or drugs my family has had multiple heart attacks,lung diseases, kidney stones and cancer because of it, and caffeine because it is considered a drug

Best Answer

Air and I ... 2 or 3 times in a year.<br />
It makes him feel very inspired and enthusiastic.<br />
For me it seems to enhance sense perceptions, maybe by helping me get out of my mental chatter.<br />
Better if drunk as tea, or eaten in cooky.<br />
Smoke never good for lungs.

Best Answer