The Government aren't to happy hearing about it I heard, Yet they are the only dickheads that can do anything about it

Best Answer

It's hard to leave, just so many memories but I think it might be the best.

Best Answer

Does it personally effect you? Maybe it doesn't but for those of us it does effect it's never far from our minds

Best Answer

yes, it does affect me, that's why I said I've been looking for a job and can't get one

Best Answer

No. It used to be that there would be times of prosperity, but I think it's in the interests of the powers that be that we kept in a constant state of anxiety. I used to be a news junkie, but most of the time I turn the radio off. I just listen to one 30 minute newscast a day. I don't want to be completely unaware of what's going on, but how do we know if what's going on is really accurate?

Best Answer

its because it is a shytbox overflowing with debt and inflation is running a muck

Best Answer

most people are still working and some businesses are hiring, so i am sure you can find what you need, just not sure how - sorry

Best Answer