it's rather shocking and I only know because I was near to Yeshua (Jesus' actual name) in a past life. Anyway based on what I remember from that past life Jesus was androgynous, and none could resist mating with "him" eventually he contracted something and his asymptomatic status and iresistability is why they put him to death. Indeed it was not the first time he was placed on a cross.
jehova jehova 22-25, M 5 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Religion

"Jehovah" is not a name. It is the three Hebrew letters that spell "Yaheh", the Hebrew name for God. It was against Hebrew law to utter the name of God so in conversation, Hebrews would spell it out, hence the term "Jehovah"<br />
Jesus's real name in Aramaic, the language he spoke was, Yeshua.

Best Answer

thanx

Best Answer

So, wait, you knew Jesus personally but didn't know his name? How's that work?

Best Answer

he was refered to as jehovah many times he was called god's son after all.

Best Answer

I just couldn't think how to spell it. thanx.

Best Answer

Jesus was just a man who knew the Truth and wanted the rest of us to also reach Self-realisation. All have us are like Jesus, only we won't accept it and keep our egos living in a world of limitation.

Best Answer

he reached enlightenment and was trying to guide the rest of us to it. I agree. but we weren't ready.

Best Answer

I think a lot of people want it though. Its just very hard to escape listening to our egos and attaching ourselves to the material world.

Best Answer

you can't want it want is desire desire causes suffering enlightenment is escaping our needs and desires/suffering.

Best Answer

that's not why they killed him though.

Best Answer

Why don't people focus on the fact that Jesus showed that we shouldn't fear death as we survive it, rather than the actual death? And people do want to become enlightened. Its not a 'desire' as such. More of an escape.

Best Answer

I don't fear death I'm just asking questions. I don't even fully believe.

Best Answer

Yet you state that you were close to Jesus.... Are you saying that you don't believe he was the Son of God? It makes sense that we are all Sons of God. If only we could rid ourselves of our egos, and be in touch with our True Selves, we would only know bliss.

Best Answer

want is desire the only way to attain is t escape the desire to attain hence it is so difficult to reach.

Best Answer

I think it is just a matter of Self Realisation, wouldn't you agree? Its there eternally, we just find it hard to realise it.

Best Answer

yes I'm am inclined to the agnostic school of thought. Indeed humans preform miracles everyday all over the world and is not man the son of God.

Best Answer

sort of i like to think of it as gradual acquisition of the knowledge needed to transcend into enlightenment.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

he wasn't the only living person on earth at the time who reached enlightenment

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

interesting information i'd love to hear more as I have heard only rumor of others.

Best Answer