MURIKA!
Cosreal Cosreal 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 7 in Doing Good

No I hate guns.

Best Answer

Children need to learn all of the behavior, knowledge, and skills they will need to be functional adults. Depriving children of the knowledge, skills, and wisdom of the appropriate maintenance, safety, and use of fire arms is harmful to children. A gilded cage is still a cage.

Best Answer

I feel if the adult is responsible, it doesn't matter if they've got children or not.

Best Answer

I feel if an adult is responsible, they shouldn't need a gun.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

That doesn't make sense, if they're responsible using guns, they'd need a gun to be responsible with guns.

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer

So you think you're the ONLY PERSON who is against owning a gun if you have children??

Best Answer

? The original question Cosreal asked is: Am I the only person who is against owning a gun if you have children? I said "of course not", meaning, of course there are other people who would NOT own a gun if they have children. You disagreed with that, meaning you DO believe Cosreal is the only person who would not own a gun if they had children in the house.

Best Answer

So? So I win.

Best Answer

OK. On with life.

Best Answer

Not agreed.

Best Answer

most sensible people would agree with you even if most americans wouldnt

Best Answer

It's why I don't have one.

Best Answer

You are not alone, but that is your choice. I have a child, and I also have several guns, and that's my choice. You choose not to, and that's also fine.

Best Answer

your not the only one. But you could be making a mistake. Number of stories where a single mom stops attackers. Where the attackers had records of rape and even murder.

Its your responsibility to protect your self, most of all your children.

The idea of your children not seeing guns means never use one of not correct. Some education of fire arms could save their lives. When some one has one or attacks, knowing the limits of the gun is impt.

Best Answer

i agree with you but for a certain reason as in if you dont keep the gun locked up dont have it because children will get a hold of it and whether they pull the trigger accidnetly or on purpose its still bad to keep it out and in the open. bottom line if you want a gun in the hosue keep it locked up or dont have it all

Best Answer

eh….the whole point is to be able to protect the damn children with the damn gun??

Best Answer

be responsible and keep it locked up

Best Answer