We have a pillow like that of a horse. Its round and squished out like a flap jack so we kall it the flap horse. We keep it in our car and use it constantly. The problem is that it tends to get pushed into the back of our wagon and can be hard to retrieve.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing this; it made me smile! A family pillow pet! Too cool. Yes my son actually has a Thomas the train pillow pet that always gets stuck somewhere in the back of our van lol. Cute name for the horse btw.

Best Answer

Thank you we would be lost without the flap horse lol.

Best Answer

I do! I have a wolf plushie, his name is Tymber =) I sleep with him every night, and my favorite blankie. I am 27, and I am not ashamed of this! =D

Best Answer

That's a cool name! And yes no shame, every plushie needs a good home and they do not care what your age is!! :) I think everyone should come to the realization that plushies just rock!

Best Answer

true that!

Best Answer

only a real one . lol

Best Answer

haha, okay so how about both? :) I like both!

Best Answer

i bet you do

Best Answer