Lilmissopinion Lilmissopinion 26-30, F 13 Answers Feb 27, 2012

I would rather they do it to my face, so I can punch them.:)

Best Answer

to me that would be an easier let down then in person that way I could have time to think before I responded

Best Answer

plus if you want to blub they don't see or if you want to kick something and shout w@nker.

Best Answer

lol I love hearing english people say w@nker lol sorry Im from central USA and foign accents are awsome

Best Answer

I'm a scouser so it's even more prominent .

Best Answer

awsome I could probably listen to you talk all day then :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind, at least they let me know. Better then them just disappearing, and you wondering what happened. And plus then you don't have to look at em while breaking up, that's always awkward and wrong things said anyways ....the jerk.

Best Answer

I think when they take the time to do it to your face it's because they feel obliged to and I'd just rather skip the pretense.

Best Answer

right.....not like you're going to change their mind. Or neither would I want to at that point. Better to get the text (maybe ***** and kick a stone) ....and move on.

Best Answer

Nope.

Quick like a bandage.

Best Answer

Yep why do people want to be dumped to their face lol

Best Answer

.

.

.

......................... Y E S !

that's all

..................... oh... and a smile :-)

respect from robbie

Best Answer

It depends on how people feel about the relationship. Obviously if the relationship was new and there was a mutual lack of connection than I don't think anyone would care much about being "dumped" by text. However if there were deep feelings and intimacy than the woman or a sensitive man would not want to be "dumped" by text. If a man does not mind, than I would question how close he was to the woman and also if he was able to achieve a deep level of intimacy. I think women would be less likely to take that insult from a man she called "boyfriend" or "soulmate."

I heard somewhere that a woman was dumped by text this way: "welcome to dumpsville population -you." and that was it. I think she was in that relationship for awhile and there was no sign that the relationship was going sour. Nice, huh? Some men.... Wow!

Best Answer

The more intimate the more I would prefer the text.

Best Answer

If the guy dumped you by a Text message he isn't worth a reply; ANY reply, any way. Let him go, let it go.

~F~

Best Answer

No one dumped me via text but I agree yep.

Best Answer

Oh sorry, I miss-read ... LOL. DOH! :-|

Best Answer

ya cause its more awarked when ye 2 are just standing there looking at ye choder goin.. so wat now ??

Best Answer

now that's out of the way.......go out for beers?

Best Answer

I'm sure there's few people who don't mind that.

Best Answer