sadafteralltheseyears sadafteralltheseyears 36-40, F 37 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Marriage

Honey, it's not you. Men just like to look at nude women. Doesn't really even matter if they're attracted to them or not.

Best Answer

And women just want to feel attractive, so if we aren't getting that from the man who is supposed to love us, what is to keep us from seeking it elsewhere?

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

Nothing is stopping you.

Best Answer

You are a very beautiful women... never let no man lower you self a stem and no your not the only one.

Best Answer

Probably not the only one, but you shouldn't feel that way, as he apparently is only "Looking"!

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. "Looking" is disrespectful to a wife. It hurts us and makes us feel like we aren't good enough.

Best Answer

That's just rude and disrespectful, seriously

Best Answer

It goes both ways. I don't look at that garbage, and never intend to. I would hope any woman I date would be the same. There is **** for women after all.

Best Answer

That is quite understandable. Especially if you are otherwise enticing to him.<br />
But, men are more direct and visual, and men, too, can feel undesirable by their spouse's behavior or apparent lack of interest in them.

Best Answer

I try to look good every single day for my man. I dress in various ways, and he still looks.

Best Answer

His loss. I enjoy looking at my wife, and on a narrow trail, while hiking or skiing she sets the pace and I enjoy the view. Alas, I wish she enjoyed looking at me in that way.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No, you certainly are not the only woman who feels this way. A lot of women are afraid to speak up about it to their husbands, because it is a "guy thing" and "guys just do it" . Bull! Your husband should keep his visual exploits for you and only you.

Best Answer

My point exactly!!!!!
He is there for you! He should be the one protecting your feelings not degrading them for random women! You should mean more than them!

Best Answer

If both people in the relationship are doing what they need to, there should be no need for it. Maybe you should tell him how it makes you feel.

Best Answer

I can understand being upset, but then he probably does find you attractive. I think guys look at **** as something of a routine. You know, "Get home from work, fire up the PC, jerk off to ****, go about my day."<br />
Obviously, it would be nice if my significant other never looked at women in magazines or watched **** on the internet, but come on, I can't compete with photoshop and plastic surgery. Guys know **** is fake, they just need something nice to look at while they jerk. Any guy who thinks that **** is real is in for a huge shock when they loose their V-card.

Best Answer

First I am a man,<br />
I think its facetious to assume your husband looks at *********** (I must assume this by the desc<x>ription) because he doesn't find you attractive (though i is possible, I don't know him). I personally look at *********** because I'm left sexually unsatisfied by my wife and have no other recourse, though I am wholeheartedly attracted to her.

Best Answer

Isn't saying "I feel unsatisfied by you" just as insulting, even if you add "But I still find you hot"? How would you feel if she said that about you.

Best Answer

I know what what weapon33 is trying to say. Anger and resentment due to lack of understanding of both person's needs and feelings is not the answer.

Best Answer

What I mean by that is that regardless of whatever the issue is - we do not have sex, or have it very infrequently. Despite an otherwise sublime relationship. My attraction or devotion does not wane. But I am relegated to the position and do not feel she should be made to feel less attractive because of it.

Best Answer

and if it is not for sexual gratification, just because....then might i have cause to feel hurt and unattractive????

Best Answer

If these other issues can be considered resolved: Then yes you should be greatly offended. I see no reason he would not be enamored by you.

Best Answer

I think, if you're a close pair, that there's no problem with being open with your partner and just looking.... If he feels comfortable enough to look in front of you, then you have no worries at all.... If there's anything to hide from you, then he's not being allowed to be himself.... I for one think that women who force their partners to hide stuff that's harmless, are potentially setting themselves up for more secrets. Enjoy his honesty.

Best Answer

I thought we were very close, but this is always hidden and discovered by accident.

Best Answer

Harmless? To who?

Best Answer

All guys I know will look at nude or half nude women.... really..... no matter if married or not... I mean.. I think most guys are dawgs..... really... dawgs... in one way or another.... the most important thing is that he is still turned on by you when you are together....<br />
I just think he is being... insensitive to ur feelings... tell him how you feel... see if he changes his attitude.. if he cares.. he will make effort to stop looking.... the important thing is making that effort.

Best Answer

No you are not the only one

Best Answer

Hi SadAfter . . . chuckling . . . check back with me . . . but after two weeks here . . . your husband will be jealous of all the offers you are receiving . . . now THAT will change the paradigm! . . . . but I must ask . .. what are you going to do with all the offers?

Best Answer

LOL! I'm just here for friendly interaction.

Best Answer

did they have big boobies??

Best Answer

I think he is more of a butt man from what I have seen. LOL!

Best Answer

No, i feel the same way. And it hurts me more when i tell him about it and he yells back at me saying that I trip

Best Answer

Do you walk about the house nude?

Best Answer

I think this is a really crap thing to do on your parents behalf. I went through this with my fiance.
I have a few points regarding this too because I was sick of people telling me that all guys do it and I'm just upset because I have doubts about myself.
Well no! I do not doubt myself and I work my butt off to please my man. I mean do you think I enjoy getting a bikini wax? No.

Now think of it this way cheating is a formr of betrayal why? Because of the way men and women react to it. Now I was told men are visual and it's nature to look for prime mates, they can't help it! So why not let them cheat if thats the case? If thats the way of life whats stopping them? I say No, no to cheating and I sure know that when I caught my man, I felt like he had cheated. It really hurts. After all the effort I put in for him and he does that! Why can't I be his one and only?
So now that brings me to my other point your man is your partner, your lover and your friend. He is there to protect your feelings not degrade them for other women! You are supposed to mean a lot to him so you sure a hell should mean a lot more than naked women!

If I were I'd explain exactly how you feel. If you and your feelings matter he will stop!
And don't this to anyone that puts you down for feeling that way!

Best Answer

No dear, most of the men and women have the emotion called jealousy, and of course insecurity arising from self doubt and self confidence. Every man and women, subject to the influence they had on "sins", fears, self doubt and other social influences, end up holding back, without giving 100%. Give 100% without expectations of the same from your partner, you will not feel hurt and unattractive there after.

Best Answer