ckdexter ckdexter 56-60, M 19 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Nope you are to see a lawyer and get a divorce problem solved.

Best Answer

Only if you choose to go without. If she's not putting out there is always someone who is. I know I will probably get **** for this from someone but oh welllll.

Best Answer

I completely agree. As a last resort, you could always join 'Adult Friend Finder' and advertise for a lover. Then again, you could just come right out and tell her that you are horny-as-hell and want to have sex with her. Then ask her "What will it take?"

Best Answer

hard to find someone though

Best Answer

have you thought of taking her for a romantic meal and discussing it?

Best Answer

Sorry I'm with davejumo, some women don't like sex

Best Answer

fuuuucccckkkk!!!

Best Answer

you gotthat correct,,

Best Answer

Who needs a *****....get a dog....******* are cute and everything but a dog will be your best friend

Best Answer

Look...tell her you understand that she does not like to make love.<br />
Tell her you still love her very much.<br />
Tell her that you are really suffering from not having sex, and feel guilty for pestering her for it.<br />
...Then tell her you'd appreciate her help solving the problem of finding a nice mistress for yourself so that you can stop pestering her with needs she does not enjoy satisfying...<br />
You might want to wear a protective cup for this exercise...

Best Answer

2 years - try 8<br />
Then you'll be where i am

Best Answer

I feel your pain. Although I haven't gone 2 years my husband is not interested in sex or affection. Sometimes it isn't as easy as leaving the marriage. I hope you find an answer.

Best Answer

thanks. A lot of people found it very easy to give me an answer but leaving is not always an option. Oh well, welcome to the club. Hope your situation improves too.

Best Answer

I am in the club, but i am trying to find a solution ... i will share what i learn..

Best Answer

Ck dexter Haven! I thought you and Katherine Hepburn got married?

Best Answer

she was yar. ( good catch! You're the first Philadelphia Story fan to make a comment. )

Best Answer

maybe she doesn't find you attractive anymore especially if you have let yourself go if this is the case start working out and talk to her ask her whats up etc let her know you wont judge her words and she will soon come around unless she is no longer in love with you then it is time to part ways

Best Answer

write back when you're 50 baby.

Best Answer

age has no relevance to knowledge and experience, people are too quick to judge I may be youngish but I have had more life experiences than many people have their entire lives.

Best Answer

I don't doubt that. At this age you know a lot of things. The older you get, the more you realize you don't really know.

Best Answer

You have 2 choices: get out of the relationship, get you a regular prostitute.

Best Answer

You're a guy, come on! How dumb can you be?

Best Answer

is that an oxymoron?

Best Answer

of course it is but that's what you love about us.

Best Answer

Poor you! Wanted to explode.

Best Answer

Man that sucks! I fail your pain!

Best Answer

pros or cons

Best Answer

oh i've been there. Groom yourself and get out there. Lower your expectations of pus*y as well. They don't need to be supermodels. Go to a bar with friends, chat up every girl until one finally says oh alright then. Its a probability thing.

Best Answer

He's married.

Best Answer

AND?? life aint perfect. If you are in a marriage thats not a MARRIAGE then go get yours. 2 years is 2 long.

Best Answer

Yes I agree 2 years is too long. I would of cheated after 1 year!

Best Answer

I wouldn't have lasted that long...and didn't :D

Best Answer

So what? I've been married 18 years. 14 without sex and you bet I'm looking far and wide. DO NOT WAIT FOR HER. go get it.

Best Answer