Anyone who has been around EP for any length of time ought to expect just about anything in response to a question he or she has asked. lol

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being serious, I'm usually the same with my responses here too; it just shows you're viewing the question philosophically rather than sarcastically.

Best Answer

I'm never sure if people want a real answer or a sarcastic one. Since I always want to help people I tend to go straight to the real answers.

Best Answer

Me too. . .

Best Answer

Bet you're only asking this so folk will go rummaging round your private parts? Sorry, profile parts :)

Best Answer

No, I really want to know. I can never tell what kind of a response people want from me on here. It is easy in person because I can get a feel for the meaning of the question from body language and voice inflection. On here I can only go by the words. It is confusing sometimes.

Best Answer

Sometimes its best to not wade in. Unless you know the person asks loads of silly questions,fire away. It could turn out if you answer straight away and you put a daft or what you may call a funny response , that theres an extra part to the question, and you could be reading that someone is on their death bed, or something just as bad, that could be a tumble weed moment for you. You probably , delete it hoping nobody saw it...

Best Answer

Not that I've noticed :-)

Best Answer