WishfulThinkingme WishfulThinkingme 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in First Love

At your age I think you should only be hanging out with boys in a group setting, not one on one yet.

Best Answer

Haha thank you :)

Best Answer

ask your dad

Best Answer

My dad passed away.

Best Answer

then as your on line dad depends on who how old and etc.

Best Answer

Haha nah it's ok ^^

Best Answer

depends on your parents, depends on the boy.<br />
too young to date juvenile delinquent excons, especially gangsters.<br />
someone nice from church whose parents know your parents, prolly old enough.

Best Answer

I'd rather say: boys your age are too immature. According to the experience of practically everybody who ever told me about their first dating experiences it is destined to end badly. <br />
Your time is better spend on other things. Boys are not that amazing and certainly not worth ruining your day or even weeks and month with relationship drama...<br />
Enjoy your youth, spend time with your (girl)friends... study their relationship drama -- as they will not hesitate to tell you about it -- learn from that and wait with the dating until you meet a boy who is mature enough to be worth your time.

Best Answer

I was 13 when i started dating, so, no, you are not too young to start dating. :) <br />
btw sorry for the loss of your dad. my dad passed away 5 yrs ago.

Best Answer

Oh haha :). Nope it's ok :) my dad passed away when I was 8 so it has been 6 years how old are you? :O

Best Answer

I'm sure you have some great memories of your dad. just too bad he passed away while you were so young. that must be kinda hard on you, not having your dad to see you grow up, and be there for all your special moments in your life.
well, I'm old enough to be your dad. lol. :) if you ever need advice with anything, you are welcome to write to me. you can even add me if you wish....I don't mind ! :)

Best Answer

depends on your definition of "date".<br />
Nothing wrong with socialising, having close friends.

Best Answer

Just a pure relationship but ill leave it for when I'm older ^^

Best Answer

Let me ask you this. Do you have your drivers license?<br />
No. You don't. <br />
So unless you want your mommy to drive you around with your 'boyfriend' - I'd say no.

Best Answer

My mother doesn't drive me around. I take public transport ^^ I'm not gonna date now.

Best Answer

Not if you go out with a boy your age, and keep it clean.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer