tylertoulon tylertoulon 13-15, M 13 Answers Aug 31, 2013 in Emotional Health

You are not ugly. But if you are feeling fat, do something about it. You can do sports and donĀ“t eat fast food. In your age you are going to lose this few kilos very quickly. And be happy. But just if you want to. Dont worry about it.

Best Answer

Some people might say fat = ugly but I don't. What others think of you and a dollar won't buy a coke...don't you make it valuable by believing their bad comments. :)

Best Answer

lol. you see, sometimes people tell about themselves by judging the others

Best Answer

No he's a *** for saying that to u have no respect for him cuz he said that to u ull be something better in life n hel be jealous if u no dad should say that to there kid god made all he's children beautiful

Best Answer

Sorry...I just have to translate this..."No. He's an *** for saying that to you. Have no respect for him because he said that to you. You'll be something better in life and he'll be jealous of you. No dad should say that to their kid. God made all His children beautiful." :)

Best Answer

Alright thanks sorry am half a sleep right now ill write better next time

Best Answer

No worries...I just liked what you had to say :)

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I can't see your picture that well but fat doesn't equal ugly. you don't even look that fat...

Best Answer

I don't think fat is a bad word, and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Small minded, childish, lazy, judgmental... those are things to be ashamed of. Fat? Nah.

Best Answer

stop caring about your father

Best Answer

..?

Best Answer

God only can answer that ,hey sometimes i feel like riping my face off and letting people tear it up like thier trying to .but i know thats a lie and i can live on. Thier will be a lighter side .amen

Best Answer

How can u be sure

Best Answer

Tell him you can work on your weight, but he will never be able to change is negative and abusive attitude. People who make fun of others are often very insecure people, who wish to take out their own misery on other people. Hold your head high and work on becoming the person you wanna be.

Best Answer

Thank you its been a hard week and happy newyears

Best Answer

Happy New years, I really do hope things get better for you. I know what it's like to have a father spout nasty things at you.

Best Answer

Idk y he does I wish he would stop but every time I get a little emotional he says and I quote "man u acting like a real. ***** right"which hurts my feelings :"""""(

Best Answer

Ignore him, he is no longer an important part of your life anymore.

Best Answer

R u sure???????

Best Answer

I still consider my father to be my father and I have tried to forgive him over the years. Of course, every time I forgive him he just keeps repeating the same old offenses. Try to realize that he is ignorant and not hold any feelings of deep resentment in your heart.

Best Answer

Omg im srry

Best Answer

No, I don't want people to feel sorry for me. It helped make me into a stronger woman.

Best Answer