exodusattack exodusattack 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Image & Weight

Absolutely NOT, NO NO NO you are NOT ugly!!!!! Where on earth did you get a crazy idea like that, to where you'd even feel as though you needed to pose the question?

Oh, nevermind; I can relate; it doesn't make sense; no matter what we see in the mirror, it *is* important how others perceive us (sometimes even if we think we already know). It has been this way with me.

But seriously, had I seen your picture and thought you were 'ugly' (so harsh, how about less than attractive?) I simply would not have answered your question.

With regard to your physical appearance, young man, you should be smiling every time you see your reflection. Ok? Be well and take care, kiddo.

And NO...WRONG... there is nothing "effeminate" about your appearance; you simply retain some of the boyish-look due to your age, which is completely appropriate. Screw getting a haircut; let it get long and sport that luxurious mane in a neat ponytail at the nape of your neck.

Best Answer

I will give you my honest opinion. To me true beauty comes from the inside not so much from the outside look. To me, everyone is beautiful because we are all God's creation.

Sometimes we tend to be difficult in judging our very own self. Try to appreciate yourself and discover the beauty that is in you.

Best Answer

I thought you were a girl ....sorry lol..cute face though..cut your hair and it would really bring out your features :)

Best Answer

no cause god dont make junk

Best Answer

I don't know. You don't have a picture or anything.

Best Answer

they're in my profile

Best Answer

No you're not. You look just fine.

Best Answer

I meet people ALOT less good looking.

Best Answer

It's whatever you think.

Best Answer