aldo165 aldo165 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 20, 2012

relationships are not what they're meant to be anyways. it's a risk either way to get involved with a person for any reason. if i were you i'd be happy you're not attracting too many folks, it's not the be-all and end-all to have a partner no matter how long you've been single. i spent half of my 20s celibate and single, some people think i wasted my time but it waz one of the best times in my life. really, it's not so bad being alone.

Best Answer

How do you talk to a woman? Do you flirt? Hows your game? Do you make a woman feel comfy with herself? If you answered no to any of those, you might need to change some things. I' m a girl, and tgose are things i like.you might also consider how well your chemistry matches, pheromones are important. And, do you smell nice, cause we ladies love sweet smelling things.

Best Answer

I always smell nice, but I'm not such a smooth talker, I am funny though, but definitely no james bond

Best Answer

As long as you have a J-O-B I wouldn't sweat it. Good things come to those who wait!

Best Answer

well I got that

Best Answer

No mate. The prob is these days they have all turned into butch lesbians. No guy gets a look in these days. *continues inflating Annie O doll*

Best Answer

just don't pop her lol

Best Answer