aldo165 aldo165 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 20, 2012

I hope you don't think that matters. Trust me, you're going to want a woman you're compatible with, which means that, if it happens, it'll happen when it's supposed to. Leaping at the opportunity to have a relationship doesn't make two people more right for each other, and neither does struggling with incompatibility to make it work.

Best Answer

very true, that's why, I'm not really looking for a relationship, I've gone twenty years without a real relationship a few more won't kill me, i'll meet the right girl someday

Best Answer

relationships are not what they're meant to be anyways. it's a risk either way to get involved with a person for any reason. if i were you i'd be happy you're not attracting too many folks, it's not the be-all and end-all to have a partner no matter how long you've been single. i spent half of my 20s celibate and single, some people think i wasted my time but it waz one of the best times in my life. really, it's not so bad being alone.

Best Answer

How do you talk to a woman? Do you flirt? Hows your game? Do you make a woman feel comfy with herself? If you answered no to any of those, you might need to change some things. I' m a girl, and tgose are things i like.you might also consider how well your chemistry matches, pheromones are important. And, do you smell nice, cause we ladies love sweet smelling things.

Best Answer

I always smell nice, but I'm not such a smooth talker, I am funny though, but definitely no james bond

Best Answer

As long as you have a J-O-B I wouldn't sweat it. Good things come to those who wait!

Best Answer

well I got that

Best Answer

No mate. The prob is these days they have all turned into butch lesbians. No guy gets a look in these days. *continues inflating Annie O doll*

Best Answer

just don't pop her lol

Best Answer