First of all, you played along, and waited for pictures and now want to keep them in hopes to get paid later in life. sounds to me like it is you that is of an inappropriate nature. your life seems to be motivated by greed and destroying others lives to get paid. how can you think this is a good thing. what you should have done was stop it right from the beginning, that would have shown that you are a good hearted person only interested in a truthful honorable life. but you didnt you saw dollar signs. this is of course my opinion.

Best Answer

very nicely put. ;)

Best Answer

I do not know if you read what I responded further down, I am not in it for money. So blackmail was wrong choice of words. I just think a person of his caliber doesn't belong in a political position. I relate it to if say a Pastor did it to a church member, you would want to expose him, or an employer to a coworker, expose them. Just because I had graduated and was no longer his student didn't make it right. I know I am not wholly right, but it made me angry to think he had zero'd in on me for his ridiculousness, and how many other female students at he coerced into the same, or more. I guess I am anger driven on this.

Best Answer

if anger is your motivation, no good choice can come from it. Anger clouds one ability to think rationally. You should have put an end to it from the start, but that is the to late. But trying to hold on to this with a possibility he "might" get into an political office, will only distract you from your own life goals I agree a person who is a predator should not take any office. but what happens if he does and the people above him truly want him to be in office and you come out with this, with their power how do you think this will affect your life, they may just ruin yours instead. be very careful.

Best Answer

No...that's not cool......blackmailing him is wrong. If you were keeping the photos as evidence of his wrongdoings, because you planned to have him charged, that may be different...but you led him to that point by acting interested.....that's pretty horrible of you....<br />
Your intentions are what make this whole idea reprehensible.

Best Answer

I guess blackmail was the wrong choice of words to use, I don't have any interest in getting money for their use. I guess expose is more correct. So that everyone would know what kind of person he is on the inside. I kept some of his messages as well, and this man is "sick". I just think I wouldn't want a man like that in a place of power and decision, so I have kept the evidence that would possibly prevent that from happening. and I didn't request the photos, he sent them on his on accord, I just didn't respond like I didn't want him to send them. So maybe I am wrong, but I guess he shouldn't have expected me to be someone interested in is antics

Best Answer

How charming.

Best Answer

Delete them unless he has photos of you too. With the exception of protection black mail is always wrong. After all, it was 'you' who lead him on. I doubt he'd have sent those pictures if you hadn't acted so interested.

Best Answer