ohwee12 ohwee12 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 7 in Community

No, so long as he wasn't on the couch with you. :-)

Best Answer

Being in a relationship means trusting one another. That's one of the main ingredients of making it work. If he can't trust you, then it's his problem. And it's a BIG problem. You gotta chat to him. If he won't change then maybe you need to move on.

Best Answer

I hate that. I wish he will give my friends a chance. ****.

Best Answer

Yea. I know it's frustrating, I've been there. My ex use to read through the texts on my phone. It ain't worth it if you think he won't change.

Best Answer

Is it something you would be comfortable telling whoever you are in a relationship with? ALWAYS the benchmark. If you know it feels wrong? then it probably is. If you can stay and both of you know this is just a friend? Then it is cool. If you can explain he is a friend and you are on the couch and he still has a problem and cant trust you? Got to ask yourself why. If it happens all the time. Got to ask yourself why you bother. If it was turned around- too? ask yourself if they came and told you they were staying on a friend's couch? How would you react.? If you cant trust him and say "Talk tomorrow"??? Then, again, why bother. Makes sense? Just "spit it" and tell them straight out how it is. Best answer.

Best Answer

I concede, ohweel12...you've got me thoroughly confused about who's who and who the other girl is and who you're sticking to, and platonic relationship on the couch of a guy friend...or maybe, I'm confusing your circumstances with another's...

Best Answer

If you text your bf, maybe.....

Best Answer

Yeah, probably... it's bound to be misunderstood. ;/

Best Answer

If this was reversed and he spent the night on the couch of a female friend.. what would you say..?

Best Answer

I wouldn't care! It's a friend. I can't be with his *** all the time. ****. What's wrong with people these days! They are so obsessive!

Best Answer

How open is the relationship.

Best Answer

He's pretty jealous and doesn't trust me.

Best Answer

Then if you are wanting for things to be peaceful and trusting I would not.

Best Answer

Not at all.<br />
As long as there is nothing else going on.

Best Answer

NO.<br />
You're wrong to obsess about pointless crap like this.<br />
Just keep the lines of communication open and express yourself in an honest, respectful manner, and there ARE no rules except those you and your partner negotiate between the two of you.

Best Answer

He got pissed off at me for this bullshit.

Best Answer

Then either he's insecure, immature, and doesn't trust you, or you did it in a way that was bound to raise suspicion and didn't keep him in the loop in a way that respected your relationship's established boundaries - or the boundaries haven't been established because between you, because you haven't communicated properly. lol holy run-on sentence. Anyhow it's not worth the drama. If you can't fix it with a minor effort, ditch the whiny little *****. At your age you've got more important things to worry about than guys, in spite of the biological imperative that makes them stupidly fascinating.

Best Answer

My god. Preach. I hate this. I spill my heart out to him and give him all the explanation in the world yet, he still hates me for it and ignores me. I hate this ****.

Best Answer

Dump him. Go do something worthwhile.

Best Answer

depends on whether this dude knows your bf and if your bf knows him id say thats pretty risky though

Best Answer