In the distant past, I would have said, "Stay out of their business," because the person you told is likely to shoot the messenger. Today, with all the incurable and fatal STDs, I would risk being disowned because I was the bearer of bad news. You did right.

Best Answer

Well, I hope you got concrete proof, and not hearsay. Otherwise it could turn into a **** storm :/

Best Answer

its a fine line, your cousin may regret you for this, maybe even thinking that you have "broken" them up, but i think the worse of the two would be if he found out you knew and did nothing. Just be ready for the possability that things may get awkward between you two. but i think you did make the right decision.

Best Answer

You are right I think. I know it for fact and he saw it too once I brought it to his attention...as a matter of fact her whole family knew as well but nobody said a word. He isnt mad at me so far, but it could happen I suppose.

Best Answer

Would you want your cousin to do the same for you if rolls reversed?

Best Answer

you're not wrong if it's for certain. you're just being her cousin.

Best Answer