When I'm connecting with a woman something happens. With other women, I'm pretty normal and don't allow myself to order them around. But with the this girl Im seeing, I find myself ordering her and wanting her very much to obey. It's like, when other women tell me what to do its okey, but with her it's out of order, so when I in particular do it, she becomes ..... obedient. It's like she has to obey, no question. I want to and need to order her in some primeval way and it feels good to do so. Do others feel this same way?
jasonop1 jasonop1 16-17, M 7 Answers Mar 1 in Dating & Relationships

How old are these women you speak of?

Best Answer

All wrong. The bottom line is to respect girls-women. That's the key, not to play the macho act. You're real young and still in the learning process. You want a loyal great girlfriend, respect her.

Best Answer

Sure but if you met a chick like me if find a way to manipulate you and scar you for life.... A dated a Muslim guy who was nice a first then he started to mistreat me and order me around ... And so I waited until he became entirely confident in himself or his hilarious idea of "dominance" I cheated on him laughed at him and left him without any remorse... Now he begs to see me and I continue to relish in vengeance over the idiot who thought he had gotten the best of me.... But she's probably just a sheep... ;( good for you..... Some people are just followers nothing to do with gender.

Best Answer

It is not love to seek control ... You're probably bored

Best Answer

You shouldnt take advantage of her

Best Answer

This is okay as long as no one is being hurt... I would tread lightly if I were you.

Best Answer

Ordering women around seldom ends well

Best Answer