I think I should explain in detail ... he and his friends like to pee in cups and throw them at people they drive by, he has left things at their place and they have sold his things, and when I tried to tell them it was wrong to do that I was told i was an idiot... , I was totally fine for over a year not dealing with his friends just him but now he is doing a lot of crazy things and he just complains about them but wont do anything about it!
Nerd6986 Nerd6986 26-30, F 7 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

If you are going anywhere in life, you don't need friends like that. However, selling his stuff after he leaves is pretty funny.

Best Answer

I don't know what friends are to you, but I would never give up a friend for anything. But that's because I'd be lonely if I lost a friend. I only have a few. You can judge people by who the hang out with, but you don't know why they're friends. Remember to look from all angles.

Best Answer

I added details

Best Answer

No - but if its not a personal question did you have an accident with a bottle of tomato ketchup...........

Best Answer

?

Best Answer