trent74 trent74 36-40 4 Answers Jan 7 in Politics

If you watch The AniMatrix, there is a story segment that heavily expands on the backstory hardly covered in the trilogy. Long story short, it explains that after becoming sentient the machines pretty much just wanted to be left the **** alone but were not permitted to do so by paranoid (and greedy... Turns out an industrial city of machines can create quite the successful economy) humans. After waging war, humanity in its infinite wisdom blocked out the SUN, thus killing all life on Earth in hopes of destroying the machines too... If anything allowing a species like the humans of the Matrix to continue to exist in a relatively nice, modern, virtual reality was an overly generous mercy on the part of the machines. People started the war, the machines ended it. Whose fault was that?

Best Answer

they wanted to survive but frankly they're not conscious, just machines...

Best Answer

Tell me what you think and convince me. I watched it but kept falling asleep.

Best Answer

you need to watch all 3 again! Or the first anyway. Ive missed a lot of movies nodding on dope but these are good....

Best Answer

you might have been 'nodding on dope' I'm just old. heh heh

Best Answer

Nope they just wanted a perfect world if I remember correctly...

Best Answer

Exactly. Made my point flightlessnessless

Best Answer