I can't find a trustful woman!! There might be something wrong but I can't .. I swear. This is so vucken annoying!
sunbeam2020 sunbeam2020 26-30, M 6 Answers Jun 18 in Dating & Relationships

feminism

Best Answer

these hoes ant loyal

Best Answer

Maybe that's because you call them "hoes."

Best Answer

What do you mean by "trustful?" Trustworthy, or trusting?

Best Answer

Trustworthy

Best Answer

Well, they're definitely out there. Maybe you just aren't a good enough guy to make the girls you've been with be disloyal? Not that that would be an excuse, by any means, but it's worth thinking about.

Best Answer

If I know a girl and find out she has a history, what have I done to her to have history? Why would you take it out on me?

Best Answer

So, you're telling me that every girl you've ever met is untrustworthy?

Best Answer

The ones I meet .. Yes. It seems I have a choice problem, I am selecting the bad girls. I am not sure what's wrong

Best Answer

That must be the case. I know that I personally am trustworthy, and that all of my friends are as well.

Best Answer

I am glad you are trustworthy. But how to pickup the good ones?

Best Answer

Put in the effort. You want to get a classy lady, be a classy guy. Great gals ain't gon' play with just any homeboy. You gotta be a real man to deserve a real woman.

Best Answer

Try dating a mature healthy minded woman

Best Answer

You are not the only one mate, allot of women will want to act like you are at fault and the women you are having trouble with are innocent.

Best Answer