It probably makes them feel insecure.... they're probably jealous that you're comfortable enough within yourself to be happy alone and they are not.

Best Answer

I should probably clarify my answer.... I assumed, because of her age, she was referring to people fairly young and unmarried or newly married.
I don't think it's impossible to be alone and unhappy. If I ever get a divorce I most definitely plan to be alone and will want nothing to do with a serious relationship for a LONG time, if ever.

Best Answer

No one can tell you how to live your life. I am 32 and single, no kids. I am living happily knowing that all I have to worry about is me and my dog.

Best Answer

Hell no you’re not wrong to not want relationship or love from anyone, if anything it says to me you’re more secure and ok with being by yourself. At your age girl, I can’t tell you how much more beneficial it might be for starting a career, going to school, saving money, and many other things that can come from having to concentrate on a relationship. I went back to school after many years and I would say that the number one set back to students completing their degree was being involved with someone and dealing with the time it takes to have an intimate relationship. If it bothers someone else it’s probably because they think they can do it all and have the same opinion of others. You don’t have to do it all or any part right now. I say stick to your guns on this one. You have time.

Best Answer

You are not wrong. What life choices you make shouldn't bother anyone else. You do what is best for you. I have a child but I can understand why someone wouldn't want to have one. Also, it's pretty commendable of you to choose not to be selfish and bring a child into this cruel and harsh world. I do not believe in love either and would never dream of being in a relationship with a man or even marriage. God loves me, my son loves and I love me--that's 100% more love than any man could ever give me.

Best Answer

you could be wrong, you could be right, you could be black , you could be white, may they all rise with you

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. Its because they are insecure about being alone themselves.

Best Answer

You are RIGHT only YOU can live YOUR life....SO just because they do not understand that does not make it wrong ...good for you!

Best Answer

I think that at your age you are ways to come to that conclusion. Ou can always change your mind later

Best Answer

You've always been wrong.

Best Answer