Many are aware, but there is nothing we can do to stop it. The vast majority, however, is more concerned with meaningless matters.

Best Answer

You words are the spoken truth
of the written word....
The harvest is great but the workers are few....

Best Answer

People would rather go on about the election and make fun of Romney.

Best Answer

It may not come to war. I think there is a lot of "Saber Rattling". But those in power know that a war would be utterly silly and so dangerous. So it is not a main concern to a lot of people.

Best Answer

If that's what they want then that's what will happen...<br />
The West and Russia will pile in on Israel's side, Iran will get squished, 'we' already have them surrounded... China will make lots and lots of money

Best Answer

Uh - not sure about Russia man.

Best Answer

A significant proportion of the citizens of Israel emigrated from Russia, the 2 countries are closer than you think. Think about it, Russia is itching for an excuse to sort out the rebellious elements along it's southern borders, where all the oil etc is located, do you think they will stand by and let the West move in on Iran? the other option is to take Iran's side, that won't happen when they can expend less than half the effort and claim over half the spoils... ever thought who funds the terrorists in Chechenya and such places.

Best Answer

I understand what you mean, I just don't look at it the same way. I don't think anyone will move in on Iran - and if they do they'd want to be damn careful what they target, that's all. Your perspective is valid though - I just don't think it will happen. And I am wondering what terrorism has to do with this?

Best Answer

terrorism is the pretext that the West has used to attack the countries on either side of Iran and Russia has used to stamp it's authority on the vicinity to the North. No one thought there would be an attack on Afghanistan, Iraq.... you could argue there's a war going on in Pakistan and has been for the last 10 years... spilled over from Afghanistan. Also do you think the influence of the West hasn't been the driving force enabling the Arab spring? Returning to terrorism, there are many examples where incidence of terrorism can be traced back to being state sponsored by Iran

Best Answer

personally if Israel initiates, we should just let the two duke it out and not drag the world into it... but then there's that sticking our noses into **** thing that we do.

Best Answer

If the U.S is smart they won't get involved.......

Best Answer

because they have been mislead into believing otherwise..read the prophecies regarding the end times(Daniel) If Iran goes to war with Israel it will signal the start of the tribulation and the coming of the Anti-christ, who will create a false peace to end that war...are u ready?

Best Answer

So Obama is going to get re-elected :(?

Best Answer

i don't think he is the anti-christ but possible the fore runner of him, but you never know

Best Answer

most people don't want to see, or don't know, or don't want to think we are this close. then again some don't even read the bible. I'm with ya though. What about the fact that our money has no monetary value anywhere, but here. Or that people have already started getting computer chips implanted or that the President has a " spokesperson" like a prophet? no one pays attention to anything. never do.

Best Answer

I think that people aren't thinking about that.<br />
Actually, I think that, for some funny reason, most people today just aren't thinking. <br />
Maybe they're all doing drugs??

Best Answer