run23456 run23456 46-50, M 8 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in EP

A "welfare industry"? What would that be, Walmart? Part of the reason why the American economy has failed was because greedheads moved their factories to China, so they could make more money. The 20th century was the American Century, the 21st will be the China Century, and I feel sorry for everyone, including the Chinese people, who have to live thru it.

Best Answer

What Idea have you come up with to replace the billions of choices that people make each and every day in the free market place?

Best Answer

America has Democrats and Obama. Millions of welfare people vote for them.

Best Answer

If China stopped producing,America would have very little to buy.

I spent months try n to find things that were made in America....

If I did find them the cost was very high

Best Answer

The moon? India to Mars! :-D

Best Answer

That's where a lot of money is going. Don't even have to be a citizen here to get cash. China, open your mouth, get a beating.

Best Answer

Yes bullet trains , empty cities, and people in hovels who eat from irrigation ditches. Things are improving for them though.

Best Answer

Italy has million of people on unemployment .....and so on....just like you said

Best Answer

When will China fly a flag at our white house?

Best Answer