You yanks are the biggest terrorist on this earth
London333 London333 31-35, F 20 Answers Jul 31 in Community

If it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German.

Best Answer

yes, envy really sucks. Your previous question attacked Israel. your obvious motive makes me laugh at your shallow motive

Best Answer

thank you, good morning

Best Answer

rofl awesome

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

hahaha..

Best Answer

thanks glad you love us

Best Answer

At least we aren't as ignorant as you're coming off. :)

Best Answer

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Best Answer

So okay, remember that when someone comes to kick your butt - don't call on us for help (again), since we are terrorists.

Best Answer

You yanks are sick evil people

Best Answer

Enjoying being a troll today?

Best Answer

Like I said, remember - you'll eat your words one day. In the meantime, don't forget about the old adage concerning people who live in glass houses, throwing rocks, etc.

Best Answer

Wordsareforver, US involvement is never about saving anyone's butt. It's entirely self-interest; and too often interfering, undermining of other sovereign states.

Best Answer

Of course it is self-interest, duh! No nation gets involved in anything unless it is self-interest induced, in one manner or another. And, we make mistakes, jsut like everyone does... so, your point?

Best Answer

Didn't the eu just do that? I mean krim war in the Ukraine... We were asked officially to take action and support Europe against Russia... Oh wait the British only enter a war if we pay it for them... Even though they are the once being under attack

Best Answer

roger that, good buddy

Best Answer

actually, I'm Canadian, but I admire USA's global policy

Best Answer

The ordinary people are often good people, welcoming, friendly. But from school there is brainwashing, not least with the idea the US is the best country in the world and is there is be the big savior. What many aren't told are about interests that are actually very detrimental to them, and that no sovereign state appreciates the US state's destructive interference. Lots of self-interest too

Best Answer

It's a dirty job.

Best Answer

wtf, do you not realize that sanctioning Russia is not painless .without USA's leadership, Ukraine, Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and even Poland would be trampled. Are you that brain pierced with ignorant contempt, or is it a failed attempt to pretend you're smart. You disgrace your family and nation, and sound very stupid

Best Answer

Today's your first day, you've asked TWO very argumentitive questions, & you haven't even made a single friend. I think I'll see if you're still here after the weekend before I respond in full. It's not like you've actually asked a question.

Best Answer

You're purposely tiling people up. Understood and it's funny.

Best Answer

You do realise not all of us are called bush or are one of his acquaintances?

Best Answer

zero friends, says it all, looser little bus rider

Best Answer

It actually says that she made this question to purposely rile people...And people are falling for it...Lol. Classic.

Best Answer

okay, I rose to the bait, but attacking noble causes burns my butt

Best Answer

You must be a terrorist.

Best Answer

Haha I'm not a tramp but the things about the country is correct

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree & I would almost consider your remarks verbal terrorism. Look at the hate filled verbiage you have used here to generalize an entire country of peoples. Don't condemn us all because of our government's actions. The majority of us don't approve.

Best Answer

Hey at least we pay for our own wars not let an other country pay for our army when the UN decided to take action xD

Best Answer

us hidden agenda is to find some place the jerusalem.. plus some things in iraq like stargate which they found but apart that egit had difrent boreders like certain country which existed at the time where after having briliant and obvous idea they would found what they looking for... godd luck usa

Best Answer

....okay....this time with proper English.

Best Answer

so your acting like an over the top warmonger yourself helps how?

Best Answer