If it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking German.

Best Answer

yes, envy really sucks. Your previous question attacked Israel. your obvious motive makes me laugh at your shallow motive

Best Answer

thank you, good morning

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

At least we aren't as ignorant as you're coming off. :)

Best Answer

wtf, do you not realize that sanctioning Russia is not painless .without USA's leadership, Ukraine, Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and even Poland would be trampled. Are you that brain pierced with ignorant contempt, or is it a failed attempt to pretend you're smart. You disgrace your family and nation, and sound very stupid

Best Answer

You're purposely tiling people up. Understood and it's funny.

Best Answer

You do realise not all of us are called bush or are one of his acquaintances?

Best Answer

zero friends, says it all, looser little bus rider

Best Answer

It actually says that she made this question to purposely rile people...And people are falling for it...Lol. Classic.

Best Answer

okay, I rose to the bait, but attacking noble causes burns my butt

Best Answer

Haha I'm not a tramp but the things about the country is correct

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree & I would almost consider your remarks verbal terrorism. Look at the hate filled verbiage you have used here to generalize an entire country of peoples. Don't condemn us all because of our government's actions. The majority of us don't approve.

Best Answer

Hey at least we pay for our own wars not let an other country pay for our army when the UN decided to take action xD

Best Answer

us hidden agenda is to find some place the jerusalem.. plus some things in iraq like stargate which they found but apart that egit had difrent boreders like certain country which existed at the time where after having briliant and obvous idea they would found what they looking for... godd luck usa

Best Answer

....okay....this time with proper English.

Best Answer

so your acting like an over the top warmonger yourself helps how?

Best Answer