underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 5 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Struggles

The "United States Of Embarrassment" wow

Best Answer
Best Answer

I understand the "zero tolerance" policy some schools have in place ... but these cases should be handled on a case by case basis instead of falling under one umbrella of rules ... but then doing that it opens up a can of worms with the ACLU getting involved when one kid gets suspended and the other doesn't. Common sense seems to be at a premium these days, to bad common sense can't be bought, I'm sure there would be at least a ten year back order on people wanting to obtain it

Best Answer

That's just sad. When I was in Jr. High I brought 2 motorized water guns that looked like MP5s with me to school on the last day before summer break, and the only thing that happened was they were taken away until the end of school. I realize that times have changed since the late 80's, but what the hell happened to kids being able to just be kids???

Best Answer

- A 5-year-old girl chats up classmates while waiting for the bus after school. The topic: Playing with a Hello Kitty "bubble gun" that, with the flick of a finger, blows bubbles everywhere.After a visit to the PrincipalĀ“s office she was sent home after being issued a 10-day suspension for a "terroristic threat," as indicated on the suspension form .
Meanwhile in other parts of America, really insane adults are able to buy guns and weapons that they later use to kill 6 year olds.
RIDICULOUS? YOU BET !!

Best Answer

How about the 6 year old that was suspended for kissing.?

**on the cheek for heavens sakes!

Best Answer

RIDICULOUS? YOU BET !!

Best Answer

Absolutely beyond belief. Did you know that children can no longer work on the family farm. (I don't know who would enforce that though.)

Best Answer

Wow!! Unbelievable.

Best Answer