Every day people get married, why can't same sèx couple do the same? Are we not entitled to the 3 things straight American are entitled to? Life, liberty and the persuit of happiness, right? Why the hèll not? I don't wanna hear all this religious shít, there's supposed to be a seperation between religion and state.
NEBookWorm NEBookWorm 13-15, F 18 Answers Jul 2 in LGBT

Marriage is the biological union that creates children and joins two families in blood. If you don't like it, go whine to mother nature.

Best Answer

So only people who can create children should be able to get married??

Best Answer

So men and women who can't produce children shouldn't be allowed to get married in your view? They can't have children after all so they shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Best Answer

Joining two families in blood is a marriage. If you don't like it, go whine to mother nature.

Best Answer

Uh, no, tyrant, if they can't produce children they cannot join their families in blood. Its physical reality. Its not about being "allowed" Go whine to mother nature.

Best Answer

So if a woman had ovarian cancer and has her ovarys removed and she cannot produce children, she can't marry?

Best Answer

go whine to mother nature.

Best Answer

I just want to hear your opinion. It's your point of view, I can't make you change what window you look out of.

Best Answer

Truth always remains truth, no matter how much stupid is spewed.

Best Answer

And, what is your opinion? What is the truth?

Best Answer

Marriage is the biological union that creates children and joins two families in blood. Its real, physical truth. No number of recitations of fiction will change it.

Best Answer

They can always get artificial assimilation like women do

Best Answer

You have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness already.<br /><br />Or do you have absolutely no ******* idea what the words "pursuit of happiness" actually mean? They don't mean, " free to pursue happiness" in the emotional sense. They mean free to own property etc.,..and that you are.<br /><br /><br />
So uh..yeah, making an ignorant statement while attempting to decry ignorance doesn't help your case.

Best Answer

You are underage.... And dumb...

Best Answer

So what? I may be underage but there are people who are of age thatcan't get married.

Best Answer

Your question stated "I"....

Best Answer

It was just for clarification. If I had said 'we' there would have been confusion as to who was a part of the 'we' catagory.

Best Answer

Pursuit* and "I don't want to hear all this religious ****" might be a bad way to start an honest debate. And no, before anyone calls me on it, I don't have a religion; I just think that insulting a large section of the world's population and their beliefs (the vast majority in fact) is a bad way to begin a plea for personal freedoms.

Best Answer

But sure, just ignore me when I present a fact that you don't like, and you have the nerve to harp on about freedom. You're just as bad as every other self serving cretin who cares so much about freedom, but only when it affects you. What do you do to promote the freedoms of others when it doesn't directly affect you?

Best Answer

first world problems....

Best Answer

that is her problem in her world. A serious one !!

Best Answer

tell her to move state then... or is that too much hassle?

Best Answer

Well, every liberty brings constraints.<br />
If you can smoke anywhere, then nobody has the freedom to clean air. If you can say what you like anywhere, then nobody has the freedom from noise pollution, advertising, lies, etc.<br />
Pretty much every freedom is a tradeoff against some other, counterpart freedom we could have, or others could have.<br />
So there is no universal freedom: there are only the enforced ones that we're used to, which are constantly being encroached by their counterparts.<br />
It seems very likely indeed that "the freedom to marry another non-related, adult, non-student-or-teacher human of the opposite gender" will be replaced, within a few years, by "the freedom to marry another non-related, adult, non-student-or-teacher human".<br />
This is because the counterpart freedom, "the right for straight people to get cool **** that the gays don't" is a really deeply silly freedom, which I am completely gobsmacked that anyone can seriously get behind trying to defend.

Best Answer

Yup, we're working on it. It's an uphill battle, but the number of states that it has become legalized in in such a short amount of time, despite the religious and political backlash, is really amazing. You will probably be free to marry a woman in any state by the time you're 18.

Best Answer

I sure hope so.

Best Answer

I'm a Justice of the Peace in CT. Come here when you're of age and you can marry any woman you like. I've done several gay weddinsg. BTW, there's not a syllable about separation of church and state in the Constitution, it was a phrase Jefferson used in a private letter and "pursuit of happiness" isn't there either, it's in the Declaration of Independence.

Best Answer

Amen sister. We are only as free as they want us to be.

Best Answer

conclusion: the quote "its a free country" is a lie

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Umm you're confusing the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution.

Best Answer

Who the hell ever said marriage is in "The pursuit of happiness" category

Best Answer

Who said it wasn't?

Best Answer

Everyone here on EP. Read the number of posts on depression over relationships.

Best Answer

Well just live with her till your old enough to get married.

Best Answer

You don't have to get married to be together. If a relationship is strong it will survive troubles and tribulations. You don't need a piece of paper to tell you to stay with someone. I'm not saying that gay people shouldn't get married. I'm just saying marriage in general isn't necessary. Don't let them get you down, girl.

Best Answer

I don't need that paper to tell her I love her. However, if she is in the icu in critical condition it may be family only. Without that piece of paper, I am not family. Without that piece of paper, I can't say my final goodbyes while she is alive. Without that piece of paper, I can't hold her in her final moments.

Best Answer

I didn't thin about that. Very dramatic reply to. I like it.

Best Answer

Thank you, and it's true.

Best Answer

patience, where getting there

Best Answer

Why do you need to get married? Marriage is ****. Nothing but a piece of paper.

Best Answer

True but same sex couples can't sit beside their partners bedside when they are in critical condition in the icu because in some cases it is family only. Without that piece of paper we can't say our final goodbyes when they are alive, if nessisary.

Best Answer

Wow, that's stupid.

Best Answer

Yeah, thats why we need that sheet of paper.

Best Answer

Some say that you are only entitled to all of that if you obey that buybull

Best Answer