Dirtyvagas Dirtyvagas 46-50, M 12 Answers May 25, 2012

That's a good song but I like "Sister Golden Hair," "Ventura Highway," and "Tin Man" equally well. Those are the top four by them, in my humble estimation.

Best Answer

and what an amazingly fantastic opinion you have sister golden hair is a brilliant song always sends shiver's down my spine

Best Answer

Sister Golden Hair

Best Answer

my first choice to

Best Answer

Horse With No Name is the first song I learned on guitar. ^_^

Best Answer

Nice. Ventura Highway is the only America riff I know. Night Moves was my first guitar song. ; )

Best Answer

They performed on a PBS special a few years ago, sounded as terrific as ever! My favorite song of theirs is actually on an LP, it wan't a "hit" or anything, it's called "Til the Sun Comes Up Again."

Best Answer

Sister golden Hair.

Best Answer

It's a toss-up between Ventura Highway and You Can Do Magic

Best Answer

I first heard Horse With No Name" played on Radio Luxemburg and i picked it up on a small crystal radio set I had built myself - went out and bought it the following day.<br />
That was in the days when we didn't have i-pods or PS3s or even desktop computers and used to build our own little transistor radios - kids today wouldn't even know what I was talking about !

Best Answer

those were the days my friend..all this technology these days is booooooooooooooooooooooooooori ng..i miss the old ways..think were showing our age's..

Best Answer

You must be a Mary Hopkin fan ("Those Were the Days") :)
Yep, definitely showing our age - but I think it was more fun, getting the components, soldering them together and then the joy of actually PICKING UP A SIGNAL ! rather than paying perhaps hundreds for something made in Korea or China that's the same as everyone else has got !

Best Answer

you have a good way of thinking

Best Answer

Here in the UK the B-side to "A Horse With No Name"was "Sandman",which I thought was even better than the A-side.

Best Answer

Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell

Best Answer

what a singer what an album paradise by the dash board light F-ucking amazing song..

Best Answer

oh yes!

Best Answer

I remember when they got busted for tax evasion and toured military ba<x>ses for nothin to pay debts..lol

Best Answer

happy memories.

Best Answer