XxthedarknesswillgrowxX XxthedarknesswillgrowxX 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 13, 2011

I like or dislike people as individuals. I would not group all of the inhabitants of any country together under one category of 'good' or 'bad'. People are people.

Best Answer

im canadian and have only met a handful of UK folks [scots, english, aussie] but they few i met seemed pretty nice...so im gonna choose them

Best Answer

learn google, @sshole....the united kingdom formally claimed the western part of australia in 1828.

Best Answer

YAY your awesome <3 :D

Best Answer

Unpleasant fellow...go be...unpleasant elsewhere. Just joking :3 we all need a lil bit of you too ;D

Best Answer

indifferent

Best Answer

FARI NUFF :')

Best Answer

definitely not Americans :P

Best Answer

I would say the Brits. Canadians tend to be very dull and fart a lot.

Best Answer

I am really sorry that some of you have had bad experience with Brits. It is the nature of many people, and that certainly includes some Brits, to look down on other cultures but not everyone is like that of course.

I would really like to see a nation that included the best people from everywhere. However once you identify with a new nation it is possible that you would work hard to blend in, become 'typical', so I'm not sure that would really work.

I think that both Brits, Americans and anyone can be that kind of egotistical person. I am in full agreement with those who put it all down to individuals rather than nationalities. That is how I tend to see it.

Best Answer

I'm American. I have friends from the UK and Canada, worked with many too. It's a tough call, but I would say Candians. What would we do without them?

Best Answer

I am American. I dig them both, although I poke fun at the British more. In school, I had all kinds of British friends, and then one year, two girls from Manchester lived in my dorm and just railed and b!thed about everything. Nothing was as good at it was in Manchester. Our town, people, food, whatever was not as good as Manchester. Everything was emphasized with an f-bomb or some other sophisticated Gunchester term. I thought it was the Irish who were all "fookin' this" and "fookin' that," so I was really caught off guard. Anyway, I figure they were the exceptions to the rule.

Best Answer

*shudder*...manchester....god. I feel for you :(

Best Answer

Some British are awesomely sophisticated, like Cris Hitchens. And then there the f bombers, as you say, who worship football, darts in pubs, and bare **** in the newspaper. There is a slice of UK society that I would nominate as the Grossest Europeans.

Best Answer

My ancestors came from that area.

Best Answer

Unfortunately most of those people are very BIG and violent

Best Answer