Dave you better explain who NSA to the Americans

Best Answer

Ned, sorry to say you probably understand the issue better than most Americans. That said, I 'd like to think that anyone who is curious enough to comment about the issue here would at least take a moment to look it up if they hadn't heard about it.

Best Answer

Wouldn't you hate to be the NSA dude who has to read everything on EP?<br />
He'll be dreaming of nerd thighs and cutting his wrists, and I hope he isn't short!

Best Answer

They haven't cracked my Mirror firewall yet Dave Their Not on my list of friendlies on the other side of the Firewall ,/ Their ping gets pinged back at them as Blank .

Best Answer

That can't last. Sooner or later they'll find a way around all protections.

Best Answer

Sure , I'll quote them a good Jewish Price + Microsoft is drooling over it .

Best Answer

Feels like the worse case of govt big brother in the history of America

Best Answer

1984 has finally arrived.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

How is it when the government spies on a person it's unconstitutional ... but if a private citizen does it, it's no big deal ... seems to me spyware software is readily available to anyone that wants to snoop on another person's computer ... how about those freaking camera phones ... voyeurs can take any picture they want of you any time they want or film something stick it on YouTube and there isn't one damn thing you can do about it ... to me this is more of an everyday problem than the government collecting data that will never be looked at and if it is looked at will only be used in a criminal investigation ... the priorities are out of whack if you ask me

Best Answer

You get use to it.

Best Answer

We are all SOOOOOOOO shocked.

Best Answer