i guess all of you just don't like americans but always running the hell over here imagine that

Best Answer

your full of **** you do you know that's in jail for ten years for stealing WiFi signals tell me? i have a suggestion stay your little *** in your own country

Best Answer

Up to 10 y's And yes your country's becoming a police and military state I'm glad i'm in my country.. I really don't care about patriotism, just feel appalled by the way people get treated in the "land of the free".. Losing your reputation i see ...

Best Answer

stay home where you belong

Best Answer

where you get your misinformation you never did say who you know that was in imprisoned for this nonsense your talking boy stay your little *** in your on country bring it over here and i will kick it

Best Answer

and stop believing in fairy tales told by your parents and your just being jealous because your not allowed to come over here so stop hating us

Best Answer

So tell me honestly then.. Do your think your country is turning into a police and military state or not ?

Best Answer

I've never heard of anyone going to jail for wifi use.

Best Answer

It's not that common but it is an absurd thing you risk your freedom for... And it IS illegal to use a wifi without permission and if i saw you using it i can easily sue you and win.. Easy

Best Answer

Also most smartphones connect to a wifi automatically sooo yeah XD

Best Answer

You would have to be able to prove it.
I would assume you would have to be able to show that it was malicious or intentional.
Where I live - there are numerous wifi accounts for em to choose from when I log on - my computer knows my home accounts, but- we have a rash of new neighbors as a new building has just opened up across from my house. And when they set up their wifi - there are a few geniuses that do not have it password protected. My computer automatically logs onto them because it's a **** and thinks I enjoy waiting the snail speed.
I'm not going to jail over that.
I wont goo to jail over sitting outside of my public library watching **** for that matter.
If I'm not finding a way around their password protection or using it for malicious intent- there isn't much they can do. as, again, they would have to prove that it was to hide or to harm.

Best Answer

The very fact that risk exists is absurd even if you can protect yourself.. Can you be honest ? Do you think the US is maybe a little to harsh for little crimes ? Do you think it is turning into a police and military state ?

Best Answer

lolololol.......what a country....

Best Answer

Somehow I've avoided being sued and arrested pretty well so far. It's simple. Don't do anything illegal.

Best Answer

thank god im not living there lol... but seriously wtf hve it open ?? secondly by 3 months you've already forgotten why youre in jail, 10 yrs ? more like lifetime cause whats the court case about tho? that person would be lost in jail

Best Answer

That's bull crap. But apparently you can walk around free if you murder.

Best Answer

I don't live in the US anymore, and I don't want to go back while things like this keep going on.

Best Answer

I realize the pros and the cons of living where I do and I'm able to put things into perspective.

Best Answer