We've been on that ride since 9-11. Everyday, 24/7. That's why we are fighting the desert rats. They may never stop the terror around the world. It's not just here in the US.

Best Answer

I live in New York City, hell yes I am; that's why I'm not celebrating.

Best Answer

There are nutcases in the United States that are walking around with semi-automatic rifles that can open up on a mall on any given day. You have bus drivers under the influence behind the wheel then wrecking the bus. People controlling a train texting on a damn cellphone and not paying attention to signals and slamming into another train. These are the people I'm more concerned about than some whacko who thinks there are 72 virgins waiting for them on the other side.

Best Answer

Even if his death hadn't occurred there was always the threat of an attack. However I feel there are questions that need to be resolved before I lay the blame completely square on bin laden. Don't get me wrong he's a terrorist no question about it, however I wonder sometimes if he wasn't given a slight push into this. That said, his death will be a blow to their morale but I believe it will eventually make them fight harder.

Best Answer

No, they already want us all dead.<br />
Their next attack they attempt will simply have it's name changed from 'sriking a blow against the infidel for allah' to 'Striking a blow against the infidel for allah, and for Allah's servent Osama'<br />
They already hate us and want to kill us, so now... what? They are going to hate us and want to kill us.

Best Answer

I'm not scared of retaliation but fully expect it from these scum.

Best Answer

I feel sad because someone's gonna get it.

Best Answer

No, I am not at all. I hope it brings peace.

Best Answer

I don't like the way you word your post, it's kinda like you are provoking fear.

Best Answer

Not especially.

Best Answer

A bit. I was scared as hell some lone nut was going to open up on the crowd outside the White House late last night.

Best Answer

the inevitable isn't scary, it's inevitable. <br />
bring it on. we will deal with it, somehow

Best Answer

Ha Ha, they got Bin Ladden, they got Bin Ladden. I'm not scarred of those guys. They'll get them too, if any one tries, pow just like Bin Ladden.

Best Answer

im canadian &scared. violence has no borders.

Best Answer