Would you really come if I paid lost wages lodging and food and transportation. It would be somewhere in America. plus bring a EP fan of yours?
magicwriter49 magicwriter49 51-55, M 8 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

You wouldn't have to ask for friends once you won.You'd be inundated by mystery cousins.<br />
If I won,I'd pay off my truck,insulate my house and give the rest away.I need no more material goods.I certainly have plenty to read.

Best Answer

I will do that for you if I win and you might win some money at the EP party. So far there will only be 8 people from EP. that was not what I was hoping for! bummer

Best Answer

Sure why not. A party is a party.

Best Answer

what are the odds of you winning.....

Best Answer

good. I spent 10 bucks. two sets of my own numbers and one quick pick. someone has to win. you can not win if you do not play! So I still say my odds are good if no one wins then I will play again!

Best Answer

one in 187 million-yet the jackpot has been over 176 M for a while now and nobody's hit.I think it's a scam by the state govts. for publicity and tix sales.

Best Answer

Sorry-one in 176 M

Best Answer

Yeh cause it be fun x

Best Answer

it would be a change from our everyday life that is for sure!

Best Answer

Yep :-) x

Best Answer