IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 10 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

The person sticking their nose in to there business...

Best Answer

Both or neither. I've dated younger men and age isn't a thing if both people are emotionally mature. Some times I felt like I was educating, and thats when it wasn't going anywhere. I've never gone below 22. I actually prefer older... at least smarter men.

Best Answer

us older guys take good care of our women & please them like there suppose to be pleased

Best Answer

Who cares? They're both adults, let them figure it out.

Best Answer

older woman are good at everything they DO & showing the younger guys hot to respect women is one of them :)

Best Answer

No one.

Best Answer

Perhaps no one. Perhaps the younger, perhaps the older. Not enough information to formulate an informed answer.

Best Answer

they are taking the advantage of major..

Best Answer

Whom. It fits the half plus seven rule so it is socially acceptable. Maybe they are taking advantages of the benefits that each have to offer which is a good basis for a relationship.

Best Answer

I guess it doesn't matter what anyone says about it, if they are in love they wouldn't care at all

Best Answer