Not me. Would rather have the kid for the rest of my life. Not the regret.

Best Answer

I paid for two to keep from losing my future income.

Best Answer

Surely condoms are an easier option.

Best Answer

There are few joys in life as precious as the smile and laughter and love from a child. once you have thier precious face to look into, the mirror won't seem so important anymore.

Best Answer

Have to admit, that's the first time I've heard THAT as a reason to HAVE one

Best Answer

I don't think anyone would ever admit it if that was their reason for having an abortion.

Best Answer

I live in europe they speak about abortion really casually, when I found out i was pregnant, my doctor tried to push an abortion, telling me to save my body. I didn't know what to think.

Best Answer

Didn't know that. Here the same people that say "you have options" and "choose life" are also the ones that don't want to help you out once you "choose life". They call you a freeloader because you "chose life" I guess it is all much different in the U.S.

Best Answer

it was a cultural shock, my mother inlaw even said to abort,women see me with two kids and say i'm so young and ask why i didnt abort

Best Answer

I'm not into selfish murder.

Best Answer

none and what?

Best Answer

Haha, the kids already took care of that...looking forward to the possibility of another one.

Best Answer

Are you talking about Congress again!

Best Answer