catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 22 Answers Feb 11, 2011

First tell me the secret then I will answer the question.

Best Answer

If the acquaintance knew this was my best friend they were telling a secret about, I would have to question their motive in telling me.<br />
I've heard things about good friends that I was able to just "blow off" as gossip. I wouldn't tell my friend as I wouldn't want to hurt them.<br />
I also would let the speaker of the "juicy secret" know I didn't believe it and they really shouldn't be saying such hurtful things about another. Basically, I'd say, "That's ridiculous".

Best Answer

That's EASY!...I don't have a BEST FRIEND!<br />
They are all EQUALLY GOOD FRIENDS!

Best Answer

i would try and go talk about the situation indirectly to my friend to try and get him/her to tell me before they knew i had already been told, so i could see the real take on things then possibly tell him/her the rumours going round

Best Answer

About my best friend? No, I wouldn't be able to keep that secret, because within days my best friend would hear about it, from me. I'd be very quick to tell my best friend that someone is going around telling secrets about her.

Best Answer

First of all, if they are my best friend I probably know most if not all of their "secrets". Secondly, I am not a gossip and its nobody's business. Thirdly, Id tell only one person and that would be my best friend because A) I think it is something they should be aware of or B) Id like to find out if its true or not. Ive had too many things believed about me that werent true because somebody listened to a rumor and spread it around without finding out the truth (didnt bother to even ask me about it). Thats one thing I cannot stand....that is a gossip.

Best Answer

Unless a life was in immediate and real danger, I would not tell anyone. In fact, it is best to stop people like this and say something like, "This person is a close friend. If she/he wanted to tell me this, she/he would. Please do not tell me."<br />
For whatever it's worth, NO ONE keeps a secret like this. But they should.

Best Answer

I will stop them from saying it and tell them that I don't participate in gossip and rumor-mongering. Then I will slap and humiliate her buttocks.

Best Answer

yes of course but id be a bit weired out that he/she didnt tell me and someone else told me and whats worse that probably he/she doesnt even know the aquaintance or knows that the acquaintance knows if he/she knows what they know it would be weird for me and ya i wonder how long it would take before this best friend tells me the secret themselves

Best Answer

No, I pretty much tell my wife everything like that

Best Answer

if we were best friends wouldn't I be the first to know?

Best Answer

What a dilemma.<br />
But, yes, one has to :)

Best Answer

Yes, I wouldn't want to hurt my friend.

Best Answer

i can keep secrets but in this case it's just heresay..i don't do heresay

Best Answer

I try to treat people the way I want them to treat me, so, yeah.

Best Answer