AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 20, 2012

There's a difference between being "skinny" and being "healthy". Is she healthy? That's the main question.

Best Answer

Good question. She looks healthy with her clothes on, but clothes can hide a lot.

Best Answer

But if you hug her, you could feel all her bones....

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Let me ask you this..........Do you feel "too skinny"<br />
If you are happy with your body.........**** what other people say.

Best Answer

As Tarzen would say,"Me like".

Best Answer

that is quite thin.

Best Answer

That depends entirely on her bone structure. I know it gets used as an excuse but some people DO actually have larger fr<x>ames than others. The number on the scale is not what is important do you feel comfortable in your skin. In the mirror to you look fit and healthy? I weigh almost 180 and stand only at 5" 5' I need to loose some weight but surprisingly not as much as people think because of my bone structure and breast size. DDD+ with a 36 band. So all told if I worked out gained the muscle I need and lost the fat I would probably drop a maximum of 40 pounds to be at my ideal fitness level for my body.<br />
Everyone is an individual, if you've got fat you want to loose eat healthy things like real meat, lots of veggies/fruit, and whole grains (I'm working on switching to a meat and veggie died because my husband is allergic to glutten) Go on regular walks/runs, do sit ups etc. Don't worry about the number on the scale worry about what you and others who respect you and don't just want you to look like some super model see. <br />
The body mass index ratio is a load of crap!

Best Answer

Same goes for if you are too skinny, eat more real foods etc, you don't want to put on a lot of fat you want to gain healthy muscle and a little fat.

Best Answer

seems fine to me.

Best Answer

I know a lady who is 5'7" and weighs 103. It's just how she was made. She's healthy and many people find her very attractive.

Best Answer

I would bet she gets asked if she eats. Or told to go eat.

Best Answer

Actually, no. Even if she eats a lot, she doesn't gain weight.

Best Answer

no way!!!!!

Best Answer

I am 5 4 and weigh 114...I guess so...lol

Best Answer