Criticism of Christianity is encouraged, of straight white men, or Conservatives, Constitutionalists, Republicans are not only allowed but encouraged as "Free Speech." But it is not Free Speech but hate speech if one wants to criticize Muslims, Homosexuals extremest, Progressives, Democrats or anything that the political elite has labeled forbidden speech.

Best Answer

I agree and it can be looked at as a hateful protest against a religion.

Best Answer

Do you stand up for Christians when they are criticized or insulted?
Did you stand up for Christianity when a crucifix was put in a jar of urine as "art" when it fact it was an insult to Christians?
Did you voice your disagreement to pictures of the Virgin Mary being raped as a form of art?
If you did stand up for the Christians then great and I commend you. If you didn't then you are just showing hypocrisy.

Best Answer

She has, and I definitely agree with both statements she said

Best Answer

May all those associated with ISIS burn in hell forever covered in pigs blood !

Best Answer

Anti Christian rally would be better

Best Answer

What about anti-gay rally.... That would be better

Best Answer

No. No it wouldn't. What did you look at my profile then say that just to make me mad. Hahahahahahaha. And here YOU are trying to instigate. I only said what I said because I figure it was Christians having the rally.

Best Answer

Nah, it's people who are bored and being hateful that's forming the rally and encouraging people to bring guns. Why bring guns?
But I didn't look at your profile btw, just stating something else so you can see the ignorance in this protest

Best Answer

There shouldn't be no anti-anything rally... This rally is ignorant. I mean, come on! You telling people to bring guns!!? That's crazy

Best Answer

You are right. Hating on someone for how they are is stupid.

Best Answer

how about an anti-rape rally????

Best Answer

That would be okay K

Best Answer

That's different....I don't even know why you bring that up, rape is a crime. Practicing Islam is not. Practicing any religion is not a crime. So that's no comparison

Best Answer

No one care what you thun Ava. ;-)

Best Answer

What are they judging?

Best Answer

Anti-Islam rally.... People wearing "Fvck Islam" shirts.... Don't you think that's judging?

Best Answer

How do you feel about that rally?

Best Answer

So then, it's okay for you to judge them?

Best Answer

It's hateful, insensitive, cruel!
It's wrong, why are we judging

Best Answer

And that is one of the reasons for that rally. To show these we can't judge people that the radical and some so called moderate Muslims care nothing about our freedom.

Best Answer

sign me up !

Best Answer

So you are too. you are judging those that you protest now. We all judge, we just dislike it when it's against our sensitivities. Get real.

Best Answer

Can you tell me why are they protesting and urging people to bring guns?

Best Answer

they don't see both sides of the Muslim world ... They only see the side that wants us to die.. Right?

Best Answer

I don't have to tell you anything, Just like those radical think it's their religious duty to kill anyone that draws their Mohammed. It's those people right to protest, demonstrate in any legal forum. Can you tell me why you would have them shut down when it's their right?

Best Answer

I understand its a right..... But it's very ignorant and hateful to tell people to bring guns TO THE RALLY!! It's ignorant when they are judging ALL Islam as radical and militants.
Every religion have there extremist... Why condemn them all for what these extremist are doing?

Best Answer

Stop repeating that non sense. Name any other Extremist religion.

Best Answer

Christians can be extremist!! You remember when they was bombing abortion clinics!!?

Best Answer

That was not Christians groups, In you probably don't realize this but bombings are not done by Christians groups. But here are some facts for you, then you show me where the extremism is.

There are 384 months in 32 years, so:
41/384= 0.106770833333

And finally, assuming 52 weeks a year, there are 1664 weeks in 32 years, so:
41/1664=0.0246394230

So the answer to your question, rounded to the nearest hundreth:
1.28 bombings per year
0.11 bombings per month
0.02 bombings per week
Wow, your right, that's a lot of extremism

Best Answer

We don't

Best Answer