I don't have to many friends, nor an actual life. I'm 17.

Best Answer

I don't feel comfortable sleeping on my side because I'd feel someone is behind me - it embarrasses me because I think it is freaking weird LOL! But I sleep on my back anyway so problem is solved!

Best Answer

i cant cut my own toe-nails.

Best Answer

Wow... I actually can't think of anything!

Best Answer

people who say that either have so much confidence that they arnt fazed or have done something extremally embarrasing but dont want to tell anyone

Best Answer

Lol... perhaps a little of the former and more of the latter! Narrow the field a bit and I'll try to give an answer!

Best Answer

okay, something embarassing that made you blush

Best Answer

Ahhh, made me blush, eh? Okay, I think I've already covered it in a confession I posted a while back here, but long story short, I "accidentally" flashed an old friend. She thankfully took it in stride, but still has the pic and teases me to this day! :-)

Best Answer

hahaha, sound hilarious, good answer

Best Answer

I can't go more than an hour without having a cigarette. That embarrasses me.

Best Answer

try a patch or something and see what helps you

Best Answer

When I try and quit I will, thank you :-)

Best Answer

welcome :D

Best Answer

My mom told me that she quit smoking while eating pretzel rods, every time she craved a cigarette she picked up a pretzel and chewed on it. She made herself believe she was craving the pretzel in her mind. Eventually she got over the cravings because by the time you finish the pretzel the craving is gone. She quit cold-turkey after MANY attempts and hasn't touched a cigarette for 5 years so far(=

Best Answer

Best Answer