LD02 LD02 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

someone on here asked the question, why do men seem to remember the good things about a relationship and women remember the bad.. I think this has perhaps something to do with what you are saying.. men remember the good things.. so he is remembering that.... and honestly I believe he is genuine when he says that it was the best time of his life..

For some reason though men might well remember that it was amazing awesome etc but are happy to keep that as a great memory.. they seem satisfied with that.. cant explain why though...

Best Answer

It could mean you opened up his eyes to what he really wants. Not necessarily that he misses the time he was with you.

Best Answer

IMHO He has found someone new and letting you down easy & has no intention of getting back with you. I would run.. he has to be a creep to do that to someone,

Best Answer

He is just being nice.

Best Answer

Maybe he had fun with you, but doesn't see a future with you.

Best Answer

is that all that scroll says? not enough info. maybe ask him

Best Answer